You will work primarily with enterprise partners and customers of Mitek’s Mobile Imaging and Verification solutions. Responsibilities include triaging and resolving highly complex, technical, and application-related issues which impact product performance in production or customer development environments, or issues that directly hamper a broader customer adoption of Mitek products. We are looking for candidates with strong commercial technical support, in areas such as web-based systems architecture, service-base architecture, and enterprise applications.
What you will do
- Lead support case resolution efforts for assigned customer cases using defined company processes and tools.
- Extensively research and document customer software and technical issues in the internal knowledge-base.
- Manage service requests, customer issues, incidents and escalations.
- Monitor and prioritize assigned issues regardless of case geography to assure prompt customer response and follow up.
- Utilize company tools and processes to document all support activity.
- Provide product specific support training and mentoring to new and existing support team members.
- Serve as subject matter expert for Mitek products.
- Produce knowledge articles to improve resolution time and reduce customer impact on known issues.
- Review and approve knowledge articles created by other members of the support team
- Participate in after hours on call, weekend and holiday shift rotation as required.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in support and Cloud operations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A drive for results and customer focus.
- Familiar with evidence-based troubleshooting practice.
- Must be flexible with a “can do” attitude with the ability to remain professional in high pressure situations.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in web service technologies whether as consumer or provider (REST/JSON, XML/SOAP)
- Knowledgeable about networking (TCP/IP and DNS)
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Windows, SQL, and IIS.
- Familiar with software distribution and SDK business model.
- Understanding SaaS operation models and customer support.
- Familiar with service desk and incident management systems such as Jira Service Desk.
- Familiar with ITIL or similar frameworks.
What would be nice
- Relevant experience in operating a B2B web platform.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell, Python, Ruby.
- Experience with Linux operating systems.
- Familiar with monitoring tools such as ElasticSearch, Kibana, Zabbix, etc.