As an integral part of the customer lifecycle, you will ensure our customers adopt and realize value from of our products throughout the duration of their journey with Mitek.
What you will do
- Create value for Mitek Systems' customers by driving client’s high usage and adoption of Mitek’s products through creation and execution of a thorough and action-oriented success plan.
- Create success plans based upon clearly defined business outcomes and success metrics, milestones, and risks; ensure alignment of success plan by all stakeholders.
- Leverage deep product expertise to expand the customer’s use of Mitek’s features/products.
- Build, maintain and leverage relationships within each customer to influence product adoption, create strong support for new opportunities and to secure their willingness to advocate on Mitek’s behalf.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of customer’s business/industry and appropriately challenge the way a customer views both their business and processes, and Mitek’s ability to address same.
- Work cross-functionally across Product, Professional Service, Support and Sales to achieve the best outcomes for Mitek’s customers and Mitek.
- Strategize, conceive and execute internal processes to streamline and scale customer-success work.
Who you are
- Equally comfortable with creating and evaluating strategic plans as you are with executing on individual action items and details.
- Proven ability to develop, record, analyze, and generate recommendations based on data-driven findings, metrics, and KPIs.
- Clear communicator, both verbal and written.
- Strong relationship builder with demonstrated success in creating relations internal and externally. Known as someone who others can rely on to follow-up and resolve issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills that establish Trusted Advisor relationships with customers.
- Enjoys learning about a SaaS product and believes product knowledge is one of the keys to a CSM’s success.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success.
- Proven ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability.
- Experience in driving transformation in enterprises through effective change management and adoption highly preferred.
- Understanding of SaaS customer engagement.
- Excellent executive level engagement skills with an ability to establish strong relationships with business decision makers.
- Strong organizational/time manager with the ability to manage 10+ customers simultaneously.
- Willingness to travel domestically - up to 25%.
What would be nice
- Experience in Financial Services.
- Technical experience with Cloud technologies, including API’s and SDK’s
- Analytics experience with the ability to evaluate data and recommend areas for optimization, coupled with strong Excel skills