It’s no secret that regulations like PSD2, GDPR, and 5AMLD have expanded the frequency and scope of the due diligence checks that payments providers and financial institutions must conduct. As regulatory demands for these checks increase, the corresponding cost of compliance climbs even higher.
These regulatory drivers, combined with customer expectations for fast and easy payments creates an unprecedented need for technologies, like digital identity verification to cut the cost of compliance and reduce fraud rates without compromising the needs of digital consumers.
This on-demand webinar will explore the challenges and opportunities facing payment providers and financial institutions including:
- Defining expanding regulatory requirements in the EU
- Outlining the costs associated with regulatory compliance
- Mitigating the risk of fraud
- Moving beyond status quo solutions like Knowledge Based Authentication (KBA) to identity verification methods more appropriate in a digital economy
- Real life examples of identity verification driving success in the digital channel