With the average person’s attention span being shorter than that of a goldfish and the rise of mobile banking reaching cruise speed in the UK, being able to capture the ever mobile-centric customer has become of capital importance for financial institutions wanting to win the mobile moment.
- UK and the US are the two largest host jurisdictions for financial services activity in the world in absolute terms
- Estimated total costs of identity assurance processes in the UK exceed £3.3bn
- A third of 3 British mobile Internet users access mobile banking for checking bank accounts
- 1 out of 4 make electronic payments or money transfers from their mobile device
- About 35% digital starts are anticipated to be originated via phone
Download the white paper and find out more about how to capitalize on regtech to optimize your mobile onboarding.
Require a form submission to view?