Unmasking identity and biometricsfeaturing Gartner
June 9, 2021 | 4pm BST • 11am ET • 8am PT
Thank you for your interest in our event with Gartner. The event is now at capacity.
Join Gartner analyst, Ant Allan, for an industry discussion unmasking identity and biometrics!
Biometric traits provide a uniquely human basis for authentication, without people having to remember passwords or carry devices. As the digital landscape changes, consumers are now signaling they prefer biometric authentication over traditional methods.
Moderated by Gartner’s Ant Allan, a panel of industry experts will discuss why biometric authentication technologies offer a better user & customer experience, along with increased accountability and trust.
What will be discussed:
- Benefits and uses of biometric methods
- What biometric traits are favorable to be useful for authentication
- What barriers to adoption exist for biometric authentication
- Risks that must be considered when implementing biometric authentication
- Evaluation factors when selecting biometric technologies
- First-hand expertise from industry identity leaders on how to navigate identity challenges