We’re Mitek, the worldwide industry leader for mobile deposit and identity verification software solutions. If you've ever deposited a check or verified your identity using your phone, it's highly likely our software enabled that experience for you! Our Mobile Deposit® and Mobile Verify® products, built on our proprietary MiSnap™ mobile-capture SDK, are embedded into the apps of more than 6,500 organizations globally.
Mitek is currently seeking a Solutions Engineer to join us in our downtown San Diego, CA office. What's exciting about this role? Well, you'll get to work directly with leadership and technical customers at our financial services clients - from Fortune 100 to small/mid-size institutions. You'll be a trusted member of our post-sales/implementation team, taking a big role in successfully embedding our mobile deposit technologies into our customers' existing platforms and applications for check processing. You should be excited about coding as well, because you'll have the opportunity to build enabling technology such as tools and applications that assist in the overall promotion of those mobile deposit technologies.
Sound interesting? Send us your resume and let's chat!
What You Need (Skills/Experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, BSEE, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software development, professional services, or enterprise architecture with a heavy focus and background in mobile app development
- Proven customer facing experience, working with high-level clients and stakeholders, and solutions based consulting
- Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture
- Working knowledge of web service technologies (Web APIs, REST, SOAP, WCF, JSON, XML)
- Previous mobile app development experience (Android or iOS)
- Familiarity with industry standard tools used for development and debugging: Web Proxy - Postman, Fiddler; Mobile App - Android Studio, XCode, or other IDEs
- Ability to travel to customer sites – 10-15%
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaboration with internal/external teams to develop robust solutions
- Accurately scope out and communicate the project implementation efforts to the customer
- Serve as the main technical point of contact throughout the customer onboarding process
- Educate customers on Mitek product offerings, integration techniques, and best practices
- Work closely with the teams of clients/partners to understand their development environment
- Support and assist customer with end-to-end troubleshooting when issues arise
- Build software tools and applications as necessary to enable Mitek product offerings
- Capture and provide valuable customer feedback for product improvements