We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Our future of work is about enabling a smarter, faster, and happier workforce regardless of work location. Whether you prefer to work from a Mitek office or a remote location of your choosing, we'll provide you with the digital excellence, supporting systems & tools, and communication transparency that allows you to do your best, most collaborative work.
Mitek is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and execute our North America marketing campaigns. In this role, you'll quickly develop an understanding of Mitek's primary market segments and the needs of our customers and partners to inform your efforts and ensure they drive awareness and revenue. You should be a confident digital marketer who wants to use their experience to leverage all facets of marketing, engage with our customers/partners, and support and engage cross-functional teams across Mitek.
What you'll do:
- Assist in the development and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns on major digital platforms including social, display, and content syndication to achieve aggressive growth goals for Deposit and Identity business units.
- Assist in the development and execution of channel partner recruitment, sales enablement, and joint go-to-market campaigns, strategies, and content with key partners to generate pipeline and revenue.
- Support and help execute strategies that maximize customer lifetime value by decreasing churn, optimizing upsell/cross-sell rates, and encouraging customer referral.
- Partner with the broader marketing team to execute marketing programs and optimize the web experience that is customer-centric and improves both user experience and conversion rate.
- Create performance dashboards that track key metrics across all our marketing efforts.
- Assist in evaluating ROI for all demand tactics for each vendor and stage of the buyer journey.
- Communicate activity calendar internally, promote externally and measure ROI of marketing activities.
- Collaborate with sales teams to optimize the efficiency of tactics in the market as well as evaluate the overall return on our demand gen investments.
- Partner with sales teams to ensure a cohesive customer experience that maximizes end-to-end lead conversion.
- Explore new channels for growth marketing opportunities.
What you bring:
- Minimum of 3 years of digital marketing (social, display, paid search) and demand generation experience supporting a B2B sales team
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Experience executing digital marketing tactics and proficiency with Salesforce and Pardot
- Proven history of driving cutting edge digital marketing and demand generation best practices
- Demonstrated mastery of building cross-functional relationships through effective communication and project management skills