We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Our future of work is about enabling a smarter, faster, and happier workforce regardless of work location. Whether you prefer to work from a Mitek office or a remote location of your choosing, we'll provide you with the digital excellence, supporting systems & tools, and communication transparency that allows you to do your best, most collaborative work.
On the heels of a record 2020 fiscal year and our year-over-year growth for the past 10+ years, Mitek is expanding and seeking a talented, passionate Sales Engineer to join our Professional Services team; this position will be preferentially located in Barcelona or Madrid as a remote/work-from-home position.
Our Sales Engineering team focuses on acquiring new customers for our industry-leading Mobile Verify® product through expert product knowledge and building strong partnerships with our Sales team.
As a member of our Sales Engineering team, you’ll be responsible for partnering up with the Sales Team to win deals and acquire new customers. Along this exciting journey you’ll be involved early in the process, forming relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers to understand their motivations for Digital Identify Verification and pain points in their current process. Educating, positioning, and creative solution selling on how Mitek will solve their pain will be your task at hand. As you conclude the evaluation and secure the solution win, you’ll work with others in the Go-To-Market Team to prepare the customer for customer onboarding.
What you need
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience in a sales engineering, solutions engineering, or technical consultant position.
- Strong working experience with SaaS, web-based, and enterprise application architectures, including infosec issue.
- Knowledge of client-server and server-server architecture, communication protocols, and security experience.
- Expert knowledge of web service technologies (REST/JSON), SDKs, and API usage and integration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field.
What would be nice to have, but not required
- Experience with solution selling to financial services, FinTech, and modern marketplace/gig economy companies.
- Experience in the Identity, Fraud, and/or Risk industry domains.
- Prior experience developing/managing native (Android/iOS) or mobile web applications.
What you'll do
- Become an expert with Mitek’s product suite at a precise solution level.
- Educate customers on Mitek product offerings, integration techniques, and best practices.
- Confidently deliver effective presentations and demos tailored to a solution based selling strategy.
- Contribute and coordinate RFIs and RFPs with quality responses.
- Lead discussions related to technical requirements, potential use cases, and success criteria.
- Understand the customer’s pain points to effectively apply solution selling.
- Ensure that product evaluations (POCs) and pilots will have a high chance of success.
- Collaborate with internal/external teams to develop robust system solutions.