We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Our future of work is about enabling a smarter, faster, and happier workforce regardless of work location. Whether you prefer to work from a Mitek office or a remote location of your choosing, we'll provide you with the digital excellence, supporting systems & tools, and communication transparency that allows you to do your best, most collaborative work.
Mitek Systems is seeking a US-Based Golang Cloud Platform Developer (Software Engineer) who possesses a passion for pushing technology to its limits to join our cross-functional development delivery team. This position requires current residency in the United States and can be remote/work-from-home anywhere in the United States or based in our San Diego headquarters office.
In this role, you'll work closely with other software engineers, CloudOps, DevOps, Product Managers, and QA to build Mitek’s next-generation cloud platform. This includes the delivery of production-ready API solutions based on a primarily serverless technology stack programmed in Golang deployed to our AWS-based cloud platform. You'll be working directly on services and software that are used by some of the world's largest financial services and gig economy companies, and you'll be able to point directly to your impact on our global software.
What you bring
- 3+ years of experience in software development leveraging modern development platforms
- 1+ years of experience implementing production systems with Golang
- Experience in developing solutions that target cloud services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) as the deployment platform
- Experience in the implementation of distributed systems based on a serverless technology or micro-services architecture and a passion for continuous delivery and quality engineering
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and practices
- Knowledge of continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience developing solutions for deployment within Docker containers
What would be nice
- Experience with AWS services and technologies such as S3, Lambda, File Transfer Service, Batch, KMS, and API Gateway
- Database development experience with PostgreSQL and DynamoDB
- Experience with cloud provisioning with infrastructure as code using AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK) and/or CloudFormation
- Experience developing systems based on user stories
- Expertise with unit, integration, load, and system test paradigms