We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Our future of work is about enabling a smarter, faster, and happier workforce regardless of work location. Whether you prefer to work from a Mitek office or a remote location of your choosing, we'll provide you with the digital excellence, supporting systems & tools, and communication transparency that allows you to do your best, most collaborative work.
The Software Engineer is responsible for collaborating with a team of developers in implementing and sustaining Mitek’s flagship product line. The engineer will work closely with other software engineers and product managers to create high-quality, scalable, and high-performant solutions. This includes the delivery of production-ready and highly scalable API solutions that are hosted both in our customer’s data centers as well as in AWS.
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain a highly scalable API for our customers that is used by millions of end-users daily.
- Develop a comprehensive automated test platform that is executed via continuous integration.
- Develop and maintain a continuous delivery pipeline for the API.
- Collaborate in a highly functional Agile process.
Who You Are
- Strong team player and positive attitude.
- Excellent time manager, with the ability to efficiently shift priorities.
- Clear and concise communicator; good at setting expectations and raising issues as needed.
- A self-starter, with relentless curiosity and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up team-focused culture within a changing environment.
- An analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems.
- Demonstrated ability to work with ambiguous requirements, adapt, and learn.
What You Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in software development leveraging modern development platforms.
- 1+ years of experience implementing production systems with Microsoft .NET/C#.
- Experience with relational database development with SQL Server and/or MySql.
- Experience implementing automated unit and integration tests.
- Understanding of agile methodologies and practices.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD).
- Experience partnering with team members to speed adoption of new tools and technologies.
What Would be Nice
- Experience developing solutions for deployment within Docker containers.
- Experience developing web applications with Angular.
- Experience with load testing tools.
- Experience with Web automation tools such as Cypress, Mocha.
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Jenkins, or a similar automated CI/CD tool.