We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Our future of work is about enabling a smarter, faster, and happier workforce regardless of work location. Whether you prefer to work from a Mitek office or a remote location of your choosing, we'll provide you with the digital excellence, supporting systems & tools, and communication transparency that allows you to do your best, most collaborative work.
The Test Automation Engineer is responsible for implementing and sustaining end-to-end quality automation solutions while collaborating with a team of developers working on Mitek’s flagship product line. The successful candidate will have experience leveraging modern test automation practices to ensure the quality delivery of software solutions. The engineer will work closely with other software engineers and product managers to create high-quality, scalable, and high-performant solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Create, and execute manual and automated software tests.
- Collaborate with Software Engineers, Product Managers, and Support staff.
- Write stable automated tests for new stories and fixed defects.
- Each sprint, help ensure that new features and bug fixes meet defined acceptance criteria.
- Present your work in front of stakeholders at sprint reviews.
Who You Are
- Clear and concise communicator.
- Self-motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, and innovative.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, team-focused culture and adapts quickly to new information.
- Data-driven, strategic mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Planning, organization, and facilitation skills.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate ourcorevaluesofDelivering, LearningandCaring.
What You Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or comparable experience.
What Would be Nice
- Experience with C# and Microsoft’s .NET Framework preferred.
- Experience implementing automated unit and integration tests.
- Experience with load testing tools.
- Experience with Web automation tools such as Cypress, Mocha.
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Jenkins, or a similar automated CI/CD tool.
- Experience with Agile and/or Scrum methodology.