We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Our future of work is about enabling a smarter, faster, and happier workforce regardless of work location. Whether you prefer to work from a Mitek office or a remote location of your choosing, we'll provide you with the digital excellence, supporting systems & tools, and communication transparency that allows you to do your best, most collaborative work.
Mitek’s Deposit Solutions Sales organization is responsible for delivering bookings from new customers within our key target markets. As an Account Executive, you will hunt and close new opportunities from our largest/most complex accounts within the Banking vertical for our check fraud detection solutions, Check Intelligence and Check Fraud Defender. You will have the benefit of a proven sales methodology and support from Marketing, Sales Development, Professional Services, and our executive team to meet and exceed your goals.
This position is eligible for a remote work/work-from-home arrangement in the United States or may be based in our San Diego or New York City offices.
What you bring
- Minimum of 10 years B2B(2C) selling Cloud/SaaS products or solutions to large, complex financial services customers
- Top 20% producer in previous enterprise sales roles
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing an organized and disciplined approach to prospecting and selling
- Prior experience leading internal and external teams through complex sales cycles
- Completion of a Bachelors degree from an accredited institution
- Ability to travel domestically up to 50%
- (Optional) Knowledge of US Check Operations and/or mRDC systems and processes
Who you are
- Student/practitioner of value-based and account-based selling
- Value frequent coaching/feedback
- Curious and perpetual learner
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and drive to succeed
- Thrive in transparent, team-oriented, collaborative organizations
What you will do
- Close new bookings consistently at or above quota levels
- Manage and grow opportunities in installed base strategic accounts
- Develop and maintain a consistent pipeline of opportunities 3x your goals
- Develop and execute territory plan and account plans for each assigned account
- Become proficient in Mitek’s proven sales methodology and playbooks
- Align with Marketing and SDR team to execute outbound prospecting playbook
- Use value-based selling techniques such as business cases and ROI to guide prospects away from the status quo
- Provide weekly/accurate bookings forecast to sales leadership