We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Our future of work is about enabling a smarter, faster, and happier workforce regardless of work location. Whether you prefer to work from a Mitek office or a remote location of your choosing, we'll provide you with the digital excellence, supporting systems & tools, and communication transparency that allows you to do your best, most collaborative work.
As our Director of Identity Sales, you will be responsible for the growth of Mitek's Digital Identity Verification business in North America.
This position is preferentially located in our San Diego headquarters and relocation assistance can be provided for candidates interested in moving to California. Alternatively, this position can be based on a work-from-home arrangement anywhere in the United States with occasional travel to San Diego.
You will lead and continue to build a team of US-based sales professionals who will be responsible for the acquisition of new LTV (Long Term Value) B2B customers in the Marketplace and Gig Economy vertical (Online Marketplaces, Delivery Services, Freelance Employment, etc.) via direct and channel engagement, with the support of Marketing and Product Marketing.
With the assistance of our Professional Services and Customer Success teams, you will ensure your sales team focuses on rapid implementation and continued revenue growth of our customers.
Who You Are
- 10+ years of consultative B2B selling experience for high-tech, mobile, or cloud-based/SaaS software products
- Proven track record in closing complex and strategic high-TCV sales opportunities
- Experience managing and coaching a high-performing sales team that consistently produces and exceeds sales goals
- Proven ability to understand, develop, and improve complex software sales strategies
- Proven experience managing and utilizing internal resources effectively to support sales strategies
What You'll Do
- Manage a team of 4 sales executives focused on direct sales to North America marketplace and gig economy company targets
- Build and execute a sales plan, execute upon decisions being made, deliver on the plan with consistency, develop a strong anticipation of upcoming business requirements
- Build and effectively communicate persona-specific narratives, along with business ROIs to link our value with client goals
- Establish close alignment with all layers in the Company including its leadership team, marketing, product marketing, finance, human resources, professional services, customer success, cloud operations, and with peers in other regions
- Provide sales and market feedback to Marketing and Products to drive our communication and product roadmap
- Maintain accurate data in our Salesforce CRM system, and provide timely and accurate new business forecast updates