We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Mitek is committed to the health and safety of our employees and candidates. During this current pandemic, our global team of Mitekians are successfully and productively working full-time from home. Your experience with us - from introduction, to interview, to onboarding - will be a virtual one.
We are seeking a Financial Analyst with specific experience in Systems and Reporting to join our FP&A team in San Diego. This is an opportunity for an early-career Financial Analyst to step up into a high-impact operational role with a focus on financial systems excellence utilized by our FP&A team to deliver business requirements across our highly complex, system-driven organization. You'll have access and visibility into our company and how it's run, and the hands-on nature of this role will allow you to directly see the impact and value of your work.
We'll look to you to confidently maintain and enhance the systems enabling our financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting needs while maintaining operational efficiency. You'll take responsibility for maintaining our budgeting and forecasting systems, ensuring the right processes and systems are in place to get the right people the right answers at the right time.
Our FP&A team is incredibly passionate and highly impactful to the entire company. You'll need to bring a lot of initiative and self-motivation to succeed in this role, but you will have the support and collaboration of our FP&A leadership to ensure you are set up with the tools, knowledge, and engagement to execute effectively. You should want to come in with a passion for developing strong business partnerships across our organization, effective time/project management, and no reservations about asking questions, speaking up, and taking ownership of your work. You'll be a vital part of accelerating Mitek up and to the right!
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a closely related field
• 2-4 years' prior experience in corporate financial forecasting, budgeting, and reporting
• 2-4 years' recent experience administrating financial CPM and FP&A software systems/solutions
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, including proven ability to create complex financial and analytical models
• Proven time management, business partnership, and project management experience demonstrated through prior achievements and tasks
• Experience performing complex implementations of CPM/FP&A systems
• Experience with BI tools, Tableau, relational databases, and/or SQL
• Own all FP&A systems and reporting, from ad hoc analytical tools through Board of Directors
• System admin for Mitek’s Corporate Performance Management solution
• Own all processes and procedures related to forecasting, budgeting, and management reporting
• Maintain analytics, KPIs, dashboards, and complete ad hoc analysis as required
• Understand Mitek’s market, product, industry KPI’s, and understand which metrics drive performance
• End-to-end ownership of system/process improvements to elevate analytical, forecasting, and reporting capabilities
• End-to-end ownership of system/process improvements to reduce administrative burden and low value activities
• Maintain standard operating procedures, process/architectural diagrams, and proactively highlight risks and opportunities
Click for more infoI'm interested