Have you ever deposited a check using your bank's mobile app, or been prompted to verify your ID with a picture when ordering grocery delivery or reserving a vacation rental? Ever wonder who built the tech behind those features? We did, right here in San Diego!
We’re Mitek, and we're the worldwide industry leader for mobile deposit and identity verification software solutions. Our Mobile Deposit® and Mobile Verify® products, built on our proprietary MiSnap™ mobile-capture SDK, are embedded into the apps of more than 6,500 organizations globally.
Interested yet? Submit your resume and come work with us!
As a member of our Professional Services team, you’ll be responsible for partnering up with the the Go-To-Market team to advise prospects on effective UI/UX design as relates to identify verification applications. Along this exciting journey you’ll be involved early in the process, forming relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers to understand their motivations for Identify Verification. Reviewing and educating customers on the importance of their UI/UX design will be your task at hand.
What you will do
- Participate in data collection to gather key requirements related to UI/UX
- Provide expert guidance and consultation to prospects and customers on design excellence
- Understanding and application of Rapid Prototyping, heuristic analysis, A/B testing, wireframing, and user testing
- Work closely with developers to define and deliver effective UI/UX components
- Validate design and development with the inclusion of unit testing to ensure a proper working solution
- Deliver effective presentations and demos tailored to a solution based selling strategy
- Collaborate with internal/external teams to develop solutions that align with the customers success criteria
- Accurately scope out and communicate the project requirements and implementation efforts to the customer and to others on the Go-To-Market team
- Capture and provide valuable customer feedback for product improvements
- Participate in internal technical testing of new products to assist Product team with feedback about performance.
- Identify design challenges and devise elegant solutions
Who you are
- Self-starter, with the initiative – to ensure alignment amongst team members for customer approach and UX design.
- Thrives in a fast-paced team-focused culture and adapts to a changing environment
- Logical and creative in problem-solving
- Decisive mindset with ability to thoroughly analyze a customer's portfolio and business use case
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills, with the ability to manage and influence others (both within and outside your own direct work-group)
- Excellent project management skills – demonstrated planning, organization, and facilitation, paired with a strong attention to detail and schedule awareness; skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Strong communicator, in written, oral, and in-person formats, with the ability to share and communicate ideas and designs to people at various levels within customer organizations in a clear and concise manner
- Model Mitek’s values of Delivering, Learning and Caring.
What you need
- At least 3+ years of proven UI/UX design experience
- Hands-on experience in designing UX/UI for Mobile and Web
- A “Mobile First” mindset
- Understanding of UX design best practices for solution creation
- Portfolio of design projects and use cases
- Working/Hands-on wireframe tools
- Conducted or participated in experience User testing
- Ability to travel approximately 20% across the North America region.
- Any working knowledge of SaaS and web service technologies (REST/JSON) preferred