ID R&D, a Mitek company (NASDAQ: MITK), is a leading research-driven company in the biometrics space, focused on being first to market with category-defining products that solve some of the most pressing technical challenges in identity security. Our products apply AI and computer vision to detect fraud in ways that make identity solutions more secure and convenient. We are on a mission to deliver a new generation of “zero-effort” identity verification and authentication. Our team is led by some of the most distinguished biometrics professionals in the industry with decades of business and scientific experience enabling the research and development of groundbreaking, world-class voice, face, and behavioral biometric solutions. Our vibrant culture integrates the flexibility and innovation of a startup with the strength and security of our parent company. Learn more at www.idrnd.ai.
At ID R&D, we believe that teams are stronger and more innovative when they have the range of opinions and perspectives that come from diversity. Very simply, we know that diversity is a foundational strength for our organization. A diverse workforce makes for stronger teams as a wider breadth of thinking and experience broadens the power of our collective mind. Building stronger teams is foundational to serving our customers comprehensively, innovating our products and solutions, and enabling more impactful decision-making across our business.
We are Virtual 1st! Whether you choose to work remotely from your home office or in-person from one of ID R&D's offices, our practices, processes and tools are designed to enable your success. At ID R&D, the Future of Work is about flexibility and preference wherever and whenever we are working.
What do we offer you
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and challenging tasks in a highly qualified international team.
- Opportunity to contribute to the product that is used by millions of people around the world.
- An innovative, fast-paced environment with a great culture.
- A diverse, inclusive, Agile-native ecosystem where everybody counts.
- A personal development: We offer access to continuous training, participation in international conferences, and joining our research. reading group, and protected time for you to learn and experiment alone or in collaboration with other researchers.
What you will do
- Testing a diverse line of software components, including Microservices, Mobile application components.
- Testing the work of machine learning algorithms in different conditions.
- Binary SDKs for various operating systems.
- Test Release preparations: documentation, checking integration, ML models quality checking.
- Support in different software development projects.
What do you need to fit in this role
- 2 years experience in a similar role doing both manual and automated testing (QA, Test engineer, software developer in Testing).
- Good understanding of software QA methodologies and processes.
- Excellent Analytical skills and detail-oriented.
- Familiar with regression, functional and sanity testing, as well as continuous integration tools such as GitLab CI.
- Experience with tools like Git and the Atlassian suite.
- Strong working knowledge of Python (PyTest, Unittest, etc.) and experience in REST, Docker, Bash, Ansible.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both writing and speaking). Spanish and other EU languages are a plus.
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
We offer base salary + 10% annual bonus.
We are proud to offer competitive salary ranges aligned to industry standards. Please note that our ranges are representative and individual compensation specifics may vary based upon experience level, professional competencies and geographic differentials.