ID R&D, a Mitek company (NASDAQ: MITK), is a leading research-driven company in the biometrics space, focused on being first to market with category-defining products that solve some of the most pressing technical challenges in identity security. Our products apply AI and computer vision to detect fraud in ways that make identity solutions more secure and convenient. We are on a mission to deliver a new generation of “zero-effort” identity verification and authentication. Our team is led by some of the most distinguished biometrics professionals in the industry with decades of business and scientific experience enabling the research and development of groundbreaking, world-class voice, face, and behavioral biometric solutions. Our vibrant culture integrates the flexibility and innovation of a startup with the strength and security of our parent company. Learn more at www.idrnd.ai.
We are Virtual 1st! Whether you choose to work remotely from your home office or in-person from one of ID R&D's offices, our practices, processes and tools are designed to enable your success. At ID R&D, the Future of Work is about flexibility and preference wherever and whenever we are working.
What do we offer you?
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and challenging tasks in a highly qualified international team.
- Opportunity to contribute to the product that is used by millions of people around the world
- An innovative, fast paced environment with a great culture
- A diverse, inclusive, Agile-native ecosystem where everybody counts
- A personal development: We offer access to continuous training, participation in international conferences, joining our research reading group, and protected time for you to learn and experiment alone or in collaboration with other researchers
What you will do:
- Prepare testing samples for document project to improve State-of-the-Art algorithms even further
- Find vulnerable cases for algorithms in different conditions on a wide range of company devices
- Propose hypotheses describing how you believe the algorithms are vulnerable and communicate your results in writing
- Explore production data for proven vulnerabilities and reproduce them in the lab
- Make regression tests for algorithms to prevent its quality degradation
What do you need to fit in this role?
- Efficient, focused, and with strong attention to details
- Logical and creative problem-solver, with the ability to summarize issues simply and effectively
- Clear and concise communication. You effectively set expectations and raise issues as needed
- Strong team player with a positive attitude, with the ability to adapt to changes
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Experience photographing and photo
- Excellent communication skills, both written and speaking in English