Mitek is seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join the Global Customer Support team facilitating resolution of customer questions and issues for our proprietary mobile deposit and mobile imaging and verification software solutions. You will support Mitek products, drive escalations with internal teams and interface with customers directly.
What you will do
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via ticketing system, e-mail, phone, and remote sessions.
- Provide best practice to clients in the use of system and application(s).
- Research customer issues using documentation, knowledge-base and self-help documentation.
- Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in company and client systems.
- Ensure tickets are populated with issue description, steps taken to resolve, reproduction steps, or any other pertinent information, prior to closure.
- Provision new accounts using provided software tools.
- Communicate in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Communicate regularly with cross functional team members about technology issues affecting systems operations and client workflow/production.
- Create and maintain documentation to promote self-service for customers.
- Obtain understanding of operations system, application operation, configuration, or evidence related to the offered services.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company’s vision, mission, and values in all interactions with customer, co-workers and vendors
Who you are
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, with the ability to multi-task
- A drive for results and customer focus.
- Flexible with a “can do”/sense of ownership attitude
- Ability to remain professional under high pressure situations.
- Ability to think outside the box
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in technical customer support
- Demonstrated, practical, understanding with evidence-based troubleshooting practices.
- Knowledgeable of web-based applications
- Understanding of web service technologies whether as consumer or provider (REST/JSON, XML/SOAP)
- Familiar with Cloud based application support.
- Experience with service desk and incident management systems such as Jira Service Desk.
What would be nice
- Relevant experience in operating a B2B web platform.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell, Python, Ruby.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows, SQL, and IIS