We’re Mitek, the global leader in identity verification and mobile banking SaaS solutions. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products are embedded into the apps of over 7,500 companies and used by over 80 million consumers worldwide to transform common in-person tasks into secure, convenient digital remote transactions.
Mitek is seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join our Global Customer Support team, based in our San Diego, CA headquarters. This is a challenging position where you will be responsible for facilitating resolution of corporate customer questions and issues regarding our cloud-based mobile deposit, mobile imaging, and identity verification software solutions. Your role will involve interfacing directly with our customers on a daily basis, identifying common issues and driving escalations with our internal teams, creating documentation and guides for customer use, and continuing to learn about new releases and best practices through both company-supported and self-driven professional development resources.
Please note, this position will start on a remote basis, but will be permanently located in our downtown San Diego, CA office upon reopening following the current pandemic.
What You Should Bring
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS, Cloud, API, and SDK application technical support
- Understanding of web service technologies whether as consumer or provider (REST/JSON, XML/SOAP)
- Experience with service desk and incident management systems such as Jira Service Desk and ServiceNow
- Relevant experience operating a B2B web platform
- Knowledgeable of API integration
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell and Bash.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Servers, SQL, and Internet Information Services (IIS)
What You Will Do
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via our ticketing system, utilizing email, phone calls, and remote sessions
- Demonstrate to customers best practices for use of Mitek systems and applications
- Identify and resolve customer issues by researching current documentation and knowledgebase articles; escalate issues as appropriate
- Provision new accounts, advise on account administration, and identify and correct issues with account configurations
- Ensure tickets are populated with thorough description of the customer’s issue, your resolution, any steps taken to reproduce the issue, and any other pertinent information
- Read and understand individual service agreements with customers, and adhere to contractual SLAs
- Work with cross-functional team members to raise awareness of and resolve technology issues affecting system operations and client workflow/production
- Create and maintain documentation to promote self-service for customers