As a member of our Customer Support team you will monitor the integration of our products with existing customers. Typical responsibilities include:
· Monitor and support the progress of new customer projects
· Provide initial training and ongoing assistance to customers.
· Reproduce and analyze the problems encountered
· Propose solutions to customer issues and monitor their implementation.
· Ensure the delivery of licenses of our software
· Identify documentation deficiencies
· Maintain a knowledge base of frequently asked questions
· Report bugs to development teams, providing the full scope of applicable elements.
· Work in conjunction with R&D, Pre-Sales and Sales teams.
This will be a contract position for a term of 6 months.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree accompanied with 2+ years of computer training.
- Knowledge of C/C++, C#, VB, Java
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Technical English (reading, speaking, writing) is required to communicate with customers and internal teams
- Ability to effectively discuss technical topics with non-technical individuals.
- Strong attention to detail and a customer service orientation are essential to ensure a quality service
- Good problem-solving skills