We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Mitek is committed to the health and safety of our employees and candidates. During this current pandemic, our global team of Mitekians are successfully and productively working full-time from home. Your experience with us - from introduction, to interview, to onboarding - will be a virtual one.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager who possesses a passion for pushing technology to its limits to join our cross-functional development delivery team in Barcelona.
You will work with our team of talented engineers to design, integrate, and enhance customer-facing APIs and backend systems ensuring best practices and patterns are applied. You'll be working directly on services and software that are used by some of the world's largest financial services and gig economy companies, and you'll be able to point directly to your impact on our global software.
As a member of the Mitek’ Barcelona team you will be working on products and solution that will help to transform mobile banking and the identity authentication markets. Your role will be to evolve and improve software for our products and services. Specifically, you will:
· Manage the backlog of designated Mitek’s products.
· Establish priorities based on stakeholders and customers’ needs.
· Lead technical projects on designated Mitek products.
· Oversee the development stages coordinating with team, providers and other departments.
· Evaluate product progress, performance and compliance and propose technical improvements or new needs.
· Work on EOL planning (End of Life).
· Create documentation and improve current processes.
What You Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience as a technical product owner, project manager or professional services.
- Experience in software development.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Proficiency with spoken and written Spanish and English
What Would Be Nice
- Experience in Jira.
Who You Are
- Project management, with organization and facilitation skills.
- Technically still hands-on and capable of digging deep into technical stories and problems, making decisions based on technical expertise.
- Ability to work with ambiguous requirements, adapt, and learn.
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders, team members and a wide range of internal groups.
- Able to summarize complex issues simply and effectively.
- An analytical thinker capable of creative and innovative approaches to solving problems.