You've probably deposited a check using your phone, or had to use your phone to scan your ID to open a bank account or reserve a vacation rental. Ever wonder who built the tech behind those features? We did, right here in San Diego!
We’re Mitek, and we're leading the industry in the evolution of mobile deposit and identity verification software solutions. Our Mobile Deposit® and Mobile Verify® products, built on our proprietary MiSnap™ mobile-capture SDK, are embedded into the apps of more than 6,500 organizations globally.
We’re constantly working on cool, innovative projects - come work with us!
We are seeking a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join our Customer Success team. You'll have responsibility for the success, health and overall satisfaction of our key enterprise customers, jumping right in to provide expert guidance and leadership throughout the launch, adoption, and ongoing use of our Mobile Deposit product. You'll need to have a strong technical aptitude (.NET and Windows Server experience!) alongside great account management skills and a passion for digging in and solving complex customer issues.
Sound like you? Interested and want to know more? Send in your resume and let's chat!
What You'll Do
- Understand all aspects of post-sales customer support and will be responsible for driving customer retention, adoption and loyalty with defined metrics and performance indicators
- Be a customer advocate with an ability to prioritize issues accordingly while bearing in the mind the technical, financial, and long-term strategic implications
- Provide technical consulting to enterprise customers including installation support, troubleshooting, performance tuning and reporting
- Participate in technical meetings with enterprise customers involving IT, security compliance, quality assurance and product management teams
- Participate in and lead roadmap reviews to determine upcoming needs and opportunities for customers
- Conduct regular technical calls with customers to precipitate questions becoming issues, provide guidance and troubleshoot
- Engage with customers to support customers implementation/integration efforts
What You Need
- 5+ years in a customer/client management role focused on technical product adoption and ongoing support
- 3+ years of experience with IIS, .NET, SQL Server and XML/SOAP
- Proven ability to negotiate requirements, document technical specifications and lead integration effort
- Have a successful track record proactively managing an external customer base, preferably in the banking and financial services sector
- Must be able to convey key architectural principles to client technical teams as well as internal engineering staff
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams to share customer insights, requests, pain points and future plans
- Have a history of working in a technical support organization and manage a queue of multiple customer issues
- Experience with Windows server administration, IIS configuration, backup and recovery procedures, deploying system service packs and security updates
- Must have successfully installed a Windows Server application