The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is a customer facing technical support role within Mitek,and is responsible for the technical portion of the customer’s success, health and overall satisfaction, which result in customer growth. This role offers an opportunity to be front and center with our customers supporting them, while accelerating your career by driving business impact.
What you will do
- Become the resident technical/product expert, from monitoring customer’s product performance to debugging and troubleshooting, in addressing customer needs.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with customer key technical stakeholders by enabling quality delivery aligned to the customer’s business outcomes
- Collaborate with Customer Success team ensure customer success and achieve sustainable growth
- Liaise between customers and Mitek regarding technical issues
- Conduct regular technical calls with customers to precipitate questions becoming issues, provide guidance and troubleshoot.
- Post go-live customer-facing implementation/integration support
- Engage with customers to support the implementation of new/expanded use cases, or to troubleshoot issues with existing use cases
- Stay informed of Mitek's technical product changes and new features. Transfer that knowledge to current customers and support them in consuming the changes
- Support customers through platform migrations due to EOL of legacy products
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders
Who you are
- Strong communication skills and imaginative, bold thinking in all situations
- Demonstrated success in influencing others
- Displaying executive presence and confidence
- Experience providing leadership in teams comprised of Microsoft, Partner and customer resources who may be engaged in the delivery of complex solutions.
What you need
- IT industry background, ideally within service delivery
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- Strong service delivery, time, project and priority management skills
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Experienced in IT operations and technical infrastructure