Have you ever deposited a check using your bank's mobile app, or been prompted to verify your ID with a picture when ordering grocery delivery or reserving a vacation rental? Ever wonder who built the tech behind those features? We did, right here in San Diego!
We’re Mitek, and we're the worldwide industry leader for mobile deposit and identity verification software solutions. Our Mobile Deposit® and Mobile Verify® products, built on our proprietary MiSnap™ mobile-capture SDK, are embedded into the apps of more than 6,500 organizations globally.
Interested yet? Submit your resume and come work with us!
We're currently seeking a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join our team in San Diego, CA.
Our TAMs are customer facing and responsible for developing a trusted post-sale technical relationship with our customers. In this role, you'll engage with tech-focused stakeholders to drive the success, health, and overall satisfaction of our products. You'll be our resident technical/product expert, driving implementation and integration, product performance, troubleshooting and debugging, and support through product changes and platform migrations. You'll work in a small but highly collaborative team environment in our downtown San Diego headquarters.
Our TAM role offers an opportunity for you to accelerate your career through owning the technical management of our customers while driving business impact and customer growth.
What you will do
- Become the resident technical/product expert, from monitoring customer’s product performance to debugging and troubleshooting, in addressing customer needs.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with customer key technical stakeholders by enabling quality delivery aligned to the customer’s business outcomes
- Collaborate with Customer Success team ensure customer success and achieve sustainable growth
- Liaise between customers and Mitek regarding technical issues
- Conduct regular technical calls with customers to precipitate questions becoming issues, provide guidance and troubleshoot.
- Post go-live customer-facing implementation/integration support
- Engage with customers to support the implementation of new/expanded use cases, or to troubleshoot issues with existing use cases
- Stay informed of Mitek's technical product changes and new features. Transfer that knowledge to current customers and support them in consuming the changes
- Support customers through platform migrations due to EOL of legacy products
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders
What you need
- 3+ years experience working with SaaS products, ideally within service delivery, in a customer-facing role
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution, or 7+ years professional experience without a degree