We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Mitek is committed to the health and safety of our employees and candidates. During this current pandemic, our MitekNation team is successfully and productively working full-time from home. Your experience with us - from introduction, to interview, to onboarding - will be conducted virtually.
The Agent Operations Team is important in the preparation of the identity check and thus the heart of the organization.
We are looking for a qualified team leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
What You’ll Do (Essential Responsibilities)
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Set clear team goals.
- Oversee day-to-day operation.
- Checking ID documents for administrative and legal accuracy.
- All other duties associated with the position of Agent.
- Supervising and organizing test runs (Proof of Concepts) for potential customers.
- Work closely with Global Planning and have weekly meetings.
- Perform quality checks.
- Give input and feedback to the engineer team in developing new tools and features for the Team.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members.
- Discover training needs and provide coaching.
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
- Suggest and organize team building activities.
- Responsible for communication between the team and the Director Operations.
What will make you succesful
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- You are flexible and prepared to be working some evenings / weekends.
- Fluent in speaking Spanish and English, both verbally and in writing
- You have excellent social and communication skills.
- You can think out of the box.
- Knowledge of the Office package is a requirement (Word, Excel etc.)
- Organizing skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills