Mitek (NASDAQ: MITK) is a global leader in digital & biometric identity authentication, fraud prevention, and mobile deposit solutions. Our verified identity platform and advanced image capture solutions are built on the latest advancements in biometric recognition, artificial intelligence, computer vision and machine learning, and trusted by over 7,500 organizations worldwide. We are headquartered in San Diego, California, with operations in the United Kingdom, Spain, France, Mexico, and the Netherlands. Visit us at www.miteksystems.com.
At Mitek, we believe that teams are stronger and more innovative when they have the range of opinions and perspectives that come from diversity. Very simply, we know that diversity is a foundational strength for our organization. A diverse workforce makes for stronger teams as a wider breadth of thinking and experience broadens the power of our collective mind. Building stronger teams is foundational to serving our customers comprehensively, innovating our products and solutions, and enabling more impactful decision-making across our business.
We are Virtual 1st! Whether you choose to work remotely from your home office or in-person from one of Mitek’s offices, our practices, processes and tools are designed to enable your success. At Mitek, the Future of Work is about flexibility and preference wherever and whenever we are working.
As a key member of our Global Information Technology & Security team, you will be responsible for regional implementation, maintenance and administration of Microsoft Windows and Apple MacIntosh server systems and desktops. This position will consist of a hybrid work environment requiring onsite work in addition to the ability to work from home.
What You Will Do:
- Manage cloud/hybrid IT infrastructure (Azure, AWS, Nutanix/VMWare)
- Provide desktop support to regional staff for all office related software and hardware issues.
- Assist in planning, coordinating, and consulting with vendors and clients for hardware/software purchases, product services and support.
- Implement, install, configure, monitor, troubleshoot, and evaluate existing and new Microsoft Windows, Linux and Apple operating systems, network and firewall devices, audio/video equipment, unified communications systems (Zoom, Slack) & office security systems.
- Integrate user workstations, including Mac workstations, with Microsoft Windows server operating systems and Active Directory and Azure.
- Confer with programmers, analysts, system administrators and users regarding current and prospective system changes and future needs.
- Perform system administration and project management for IT systems and infrastructure.
- Coordinate and manage IT audits (internal & external). Collect evidence and collaborate with other IT service owners on data requests.
- Assist in office moves, build outs and physical infrastructure maintenance.
- Assist efforts of colleagues who are involved in diagnostics and correcting system related failures and performing system management activities; helps determine logical solutions to complex system administration and application problems with administrators at other locations.
- Manage end-point security on compute devices. Monitor and respond to security incidents.
Who You Are:
- A problem solver - motivated to solve issues and help fellow employees.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator, written and spoken
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers served and system administration staff.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor or equivalent in computer science, management information systems, or a related field, accompanied with by 5-10 years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience (five years of relevant experience with Microsoft Windows server, desktop and Macintosh operating systems, Active Directory, Group Policies and TCP/IP networking, cloud technologies) in a global team setting.
- Experience in writing system documentation, system specifications/requirements, presentations, correspondence, studies, reports, and training materials. Demonstrated ability to properly develop and maintain accurate documentation.
- A good understanding of networking protocols and troubleshooting
- Mac and Windows administrative capabilities alongside experience doing related system administrative duties such as account creation, permissions, and software maintenance.
- Ability to architect and provide security hardening to cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Previous experience with ticketing tools, such as ServiceNow
- Ability to lead projects and work autonomously.
What Would Be Nice:
- Experience in implementing high availability Microsoft Windows servers in a high-speed network and integrating Windows and Mac workstations.
- Experience with Virtualization / Hypervisor technology
- Experience with cloud technologies (eg AWS/Azure ) and cloud migrations
- Experience in IAM/SSO solutions such as CyberArk/Okta
$45 - $57 a hour