Have you ever deposited a check using your bank's mobile app, or been prompted to verify your ID with a picture when ordering grocery delivery or reserving a vacation rental? Ever wonder who built the tech behind those features? We did, right here in San Diego!
We’re Mitek, and we're the worldwide industry leader for mobile deposit and identity verification software solutions. Our Mobile Deposit® and Mobile Verify® products, built on our proprietary MiSnap™ mobile-capture SDK, are embedded into the apps of more than 6,500 organizations globally.
Interested yet? Submit your resume and come work with us!
Mitek’s Direct Sales organization is responsible for delivering bookings from new customers within our key target markets. As a Strategic Account Executive, you will hunt and close new opportunities from our mid-large accounts within the Markeplace/Gig Economy vertical. You will have the benefit of a proven sales methodology and support from Marketing, Sales Development, Sales Engineering and our executive team to meet/exceed your goals.
This position is based in our downtown San Diego, CA headquarters.
What you will do
- Close new bookings consistently at or above quota levels
- Develop and maintain consistent pipeline of opportunities 3X your goals
- Develop and execute territory plan and account plans for each assigned account
- Become proficient in Mitek’s proven sales methodology and playbooks
- Align with Marketing and SDR team to execute outbound prospecting playbook
- Use value-based selling techniques such as business cases and ROI to guide prospects away from status quo
- Provide weekly/accurate bookings forecast to sales leadership
Who you are
- Student/practitioner of value-based and account-based selling
- Value frequent coaching/feedback
- Curious and perpetual learner
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and drive to succeed
- Thrive in transparent, team-oriented, collaborative organizations
- Like to travel (up to 50% travel required)
What you need
- 5+ years B2B2C Cloud/SaaS sales to mid-large customers.
- Top 20% producer in previous enterprise sales roles
- Evidence of organized and disciplined approach to prospecting and selling
- Proficiency in leading internal and external teams through complex sales cycles
- Superior active listening and qualification skills
- B.A. or B.S. degree
What would be nice
- Experience selling to Marketplace/e-commerce markets