ID R&D, a Mitek company (NASDAQ: MITK), is a leading research-driven company in the biometrics space, focused on being first to market with category-defining products that solve some of the most pressing technical challenges in identity security. Our products apply AI and computer vision to detect fraud in ways that make identity solutions more secure and convenient. We are on a mission to deliver a new generation of “zero-effort” identity verification and authentication. Our team is led by some of the most distinguished biometrics professionals in the industry with decades of business and scientific experience enabling the research and development of groundbreaking, world-class voice, face, and behavioral biometric solutions. Our vibrant culture integrates the flexibility and innovation of a startup with the strength and security of our parent company. Learn more at www.idrnd.ai.
At ID R&D, we believe that teams are stronger and more innovative when they have the range of opinions and perspectives that come from diversity. Very simply, we know that diversity is a foundational strength for our organization. A diverse workforce makes for stronger teams as a wider breadth of thinking and experience broadens the power of our collective mind. Building stronger teams is foundational to serving our customers comprehensively, innovating our products and solutions, and enabling more impactful decision-making across our business.
We are Virtual 1st! Whether you choose to work remotely from your home office or in-person from one of ID R&D's offices, our practices, processes and tools are designed to enable your success. At ID R&D, the Future of Work is about flexibility and preference wherever and whenever we are working.
What do we offer you?
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work fully remote (in Spain) or from our Barcelona office.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and challenging tasks in a highly qualified international team.
- Opportunity to contribute to the product that is used by millions of people around the world.
- An innovative, fast paced environment with a great culture.
- A diverse, inclusive, Agile-native ecosystem where everybody counts.
- A personal development: We offer access to continuous training, participation in international conferences, joining our research reading group, and protected time for you to learn and experiment alone or in collaboration with other researchers.
- Get a compensation package that includes a highly competitive salary + bonus and many perks and benefits.
What will you do?
- Agile Enhancements: Lead and guide the organization's Agile (OKRs, and other in the future) methodologies, ensuring that Agile principles are deeply integrated into the company's culture and practices.
- Coaching and Mentoring: Provide hands-on coaching and mentoring to cross-functional teams, product owners, and other stakeholders, promoting effective Agile practices and values.
- Process Optimization: Make sure that we scale effectively and apply practices that support the next chapter of our growth.
- Facilitation: Conduct workshops, training sessions, and Agile ceremonies (such as Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Reviews, and Retrospectives) to enhance team collaboration, communication, and alignment.
- Metrics and Continuous Improvement: Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of working processes and provide data-driven insights for continuous improvement.
- Change Management: Guide teams and stakeholders through the process of change, helping them adapt to new ways of working and overcome resistance to new practices.
- Tools and Technologies: Stay updated on the latest frameworks, tools, and technologies, and recommend appropriate tools that align with the company's needs.
What do you need to fit in this role?
- Proven experience as an Agile Coach, preferably in a technology-focused or machine learning environment.
- Strong knowledge of Agile frameworks, principles, and result oriented methodologies.
- Excellent coaching, mentoring, and facilitation skills, with the ability to adapt your approach to various team dynamics.
- Experience in leading Agile, EOS, or OKR and guiding teams through the adoption of practices.
- Relevant Agile (and similar) certifications (e.g. Certified ScrumMaster, Certified Agile Coach) are a plus.
- A knowledge of machine learning development processes, concepts, and practices is a plus.
- A growth mindset, adaptability, and a passion for staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Fluent English is a must.
€60,000 - €72,000 a year