Mitek (NASDAQ: MITK) is a global leader in digital identity and digital fraud prevention. Our global platform and advanced identity verification technologies bridge the gap between the physical and digital world, providing our customers with new levels of control over their consumers’ experiences and making digital access faster and more secure than ever. Our solutions are built on the latest advancements in biometric recognition, artificial intelligence, computer vision and machine learning. Learn more at www.miteksystems.com.
Responsible for accounts receivables, invoicing, sales order entry and collections, preparing account reconciliations and working with customers to resolve billing and collection issues.
What you will do
- Day-to-day management of Order to Cash functions (billing, invoicing, cash application and collections)
- Review new customer contracts and set-up Sales Orders for invoicing/revenue recognition schedules
- Maintain relationships with key customers regarding accounts receivables and related collections.
- Ensure timeliness of customer cash collections
- Investigate variances and assist customers with billing questions
- Participate in month end close, including preparation and review of journal entries, reconciliations and variance analysis
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including Sales, Customer Support, Legal, etc. to resolve any issues that may arise
- Maintain the Order to Cash internal control environment
- Review current processes and workflows and make recommendations as needed to ensure more efficient and productive results
- Manage credit and collections workflow development with other members of the AR team and provide updated metrics
- Monthly AR analysis and assistance in the collection’s effort of the overdue accounts
- Partner in global process documentation in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- Special projects and tasks as directed
Who you are
- Positive, with a get-it-done attitude,
- Detail oriented with excellent project management skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- ·Strong collaborator, with excellent people skills and team orientation, who is able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement and demonstrated problem solving.
- Client-focused, with ability to effectively interact with associates, management, third parties, and deliver a world-class client experience.
- Accurate, attentive, detail oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field is required
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a Corporate Finance environment
- Deep understanding of accounting operations and systems (i.e. NetSuite)
- Previous experience working and managing Order-to-Cash is required
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, across regions and functions, as well as working independently with minimal oversight
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and salesforce CRM
What would be nice
- Experience with NetSuite ERP a plus
- Experience working in a cloud software (SaaS) company
- Experience working in a publicly traded company