We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Our future of work is about enabling a smarter, faster, and happier workforce regardless of work location. Whether you prefer to work from a Mitek office or a remote location of your choosing, we'll provide you with the digital excellence, supporting systems & tools, and communication transparency that allows you to do your best, most collaborative work.
This position can be remote in the United States or onsite in our downtown San Diego, California headquarters.
You will play an important role in the post-sales/implementation phase of our products with our customers, while working directly with the customer, leadership and technical personnel, in order to successfully implement our check fraud technologies. You may also be called upon to create enabling technology such as tools and/or applications that assist in the overall promotion of those check fraud technologies.
What you will do
- Collaborate with internal/external teams to develop robust solutions
- Accurately scope out and communicate the project implementation efforts to the customer
- Serve as the main technical point of contact throughout the customer onboarding process
- Educate customers on Mitek product offerings, integration techniques, and best practices
- Work closely with the teams of clients/partners to understand their development environment
- Support and assist customer with end-to-end troubleshooting when issues arise
- Build software tools and applications as necessary to enable Mitek product offerings
- Capture and provide valuable customer feedback for product improvements
What you need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, BSEE, or equivalent experience
- Skills and knowledge typically associated with 10+ years of relevant experience in software development, system design, or enterprise architecture with background in support or professional services. Experience preferrably includes 5+ years in the Financial Services industry
- Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture
- Proven enterprise development experience
- Proven customer facing experience and solutions-based consulting
- Experience working with large data sets, Database/Data Warehouse Design and System Performance Optimization
- Experience with JSON, XML, X9 Files, ETL, AWS, Web Services, REST, Windows Services
- Preferred experience with check processing technologies
- Preferred experience with Fraud detection solutions
- Logical and creative problem-solving orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Planning, organization, and facilitation skills
- Ability to manage and influence others (both within and outside your own direct workgroup)
- Ability to summarize complex issues simply and effectively