As a member of our Professional Services team, position is responsible for creating value for Mitek System customers in the Identity Verification space by assisting customers with their implementation of Mitek’s Mobile Web, Native iOS and Android SDK’s and utilizing our APIs. Beyond the technical implementation guidance, you’ll be the primary point of contact for the customer as they integrate our SDKs and APIs into their business processes, addressing any wider issues and questions within the identity verification domain, or related governance, architectural, security and process issues as needed.
What you will do
- Serve as the main technical point of contact throughout the customer onboarding process
- Collaborate with internal/external teams to develop robust system solutions
- Accurately scope out and communicate the project requirements and implementation efforts to the customer
- Educate customers on Mitek product offerings, integration techniques, and best practices
- Work closely with the teams of clients/partners to understand their development environment
- Support and assist customer with hands-on end-to-end troubleshooting when issues arise
- Capture and provide valuable customer feedback for product improvements
Who you are
- Self-starter and with an entrepreneurial, data-driven and strategic mindset
- Thrives in a fast-paced start-up team-focused culture and adapts to a changing environment; remains highly organized in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent project manager – demonstrated planning, organization, and facilitation skills, paired with a strong attention to detail and schedule awareness; skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Ability to manage and influence others (both within and outside your own organization)
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Strong communicator, in written, oral, and in-person formats, with the ability to share and communicate ideas to people at various levels within customer organizations in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to summarize complex issues simply and effectively
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Demonstrable ability to effectively support and motivate virtual teams.
- Logical, resourceful, and creative in problem-solving
- Model Mitek’s values of Developing, Learning and Caring.
What you need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, BSEE, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software development, professional services, or enterprise architecture with heavy focus and background in both client and server-side development
- Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture
- Experience in several of the following: enterprise architecture, project management, application development, different software development lifecycle approaches, business requirements analysis, test systems management, or technical support
- Working knowledge of web service technologies (Web APIs, REST, JSON)
- Previous mobile app development experience (Android or iOS)
- Familiarity with industry standard tools used for development and debugging
- o Web proxy: Postman, Fiddler
- o Mobile App: Android Studio, XCode, or other IDEs
- Proven customer facing experience and solutions based consulting
- Experience and knowledge of effective project methodologies and practices
- Proven project management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving encompassing:
- o Identification and elevation of performance issues through the appropriate channels
- o Initiative to resolve problems with high quality
What would be nice
- Experience with design, development or delivery of technology in the financial services domain.
- Experience with the domain of risk and fraud management.