Mitek applies its global Mobile Capture and Identity Verification technologies to optimize the mobile user experience for thousands of financial services organizations and leading brands across the globe.
Mitek is the developer of Mobile Check Deposit technology that is used by more than 5400 financial brands and over 70 million consumers.
We are building beyond our success in Mobile Deposit and expanding rapidly into the growing and innovative international Mobile Identity markets, now with expanded document coverage to more than 3,500 document types.
Mobile is a fiercely competitive battleground for our customers. We help them win the mobile moment by enabling them to offer a superior user experience through open collaboration with our team. We stay engaged long after the implementation is complete to ensure ongoing success.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join the European office in Haarlem, NL or London, UK within this high growth, public company and take part in cutting edge, innovative technology which serves top tier customers building best in class mobile user experiences. Mitek is headquartered in San Diego, CA. NASDAQ (MITK)
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Solution Architect is an integral part of Mitek’s Professional Services team and will design, develop and troubleshoot Mobile Imaging & Verification Solutions. You will interact with internal stakeholders as well as client project teams to brainstorm ideas and rapidly turn them into production-quality solutions.
You will bring prior experience in hands-on development of solutions as well as experience in architecture and usability, with an excellent knowledge of trends in technology (mobile, cloud, APIs, etc.)
- Brainstorm with internal and external teams to develop ideas and solutions
- Rapidly convert ideas into working solutions
- Ensure feasibility of prototypes by mapping components to actual existing capabilities/assets (internal and external)
- Lead client training, requirements and design sessions
- Educate clients on Mitek product offerings, integration techniques, and best practices
- Work closely with the stakeholders to scope plan, critical path and risks
- Work closely with the teams of clients/partners to understand their development environment
- At least 7+ years of relevant experience in professional services, enterprise architecture or application development
- Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture
- Working knowledge of web service technologies (XML, SOAP, REST, WCF..)
- Knowledge of mobile landscape and trends desired
- Experience and knowledge of project methodology and practices
- Proven Solutions consulting experience in financial services
- Proven project management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent experience
- Haarlem, NL / London, UK (International & US travel of 20-50% at peaks times is required)
Apply today by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.