We’re Mitek, the global leader in mobile-first banking and identity verification SaaS solutions. Our products are used by more than 80 million consumers to transform common in-person tasks into secure, convenient digital remote transactions. We launched our mobile check deposit technology in 2008, and today our solutions are embedded into the apps of over 6,500 financial services and online marketplace companies worldwide, including 99 of the top 100 US banks.
We are seeking a Solutions Engineer to join our Professional Services team over our Mobile Banking software product line. Our team is in San Diego, but we're open to hiring a remote team member as long as you're open to a bit of travel (at a later date, of course!)
What's exciting about this role? You'll get to work directly with high-level leadership and technical customers at our financial services clients - from Fortune 100 to small/mid-size banking institutions.
What will I be doing? You'll be a trusted member of our post-sales/implementation team, taking a big role in successfully embedding our mobile deposit technologies into our customers' existing platforms and applications for check processing.
Will I have to code? Yes! You'll have the opportunity to build enabling technology such as tools and applications that assist in the overall promotion and integration of our mobile deposit technologies.
Sound interesting? Send us your resume and let's chat!
What You Need (Skills/Experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, BSEE, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software development, professional services, or enterprise architecture with a heavy focus and background in mobile app development
- Experience working with high-level clients and stakeholders, and working under a solutions based consulting model
- Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture
- Working knowledge of web service technologies (Web APIs, REST, SOAP, WCF, JSON, XML)
- Previous mobile app development experience (Android or iOS)
- Familiarity with industry standard tools used for development and debugging: Web Proxy - Postman, Fiddler; Mobile App - Android Studio, XCode, or other IDEs
- Ability to travel to customer sites – 10-15% of the time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaboration with internal/external teams to develop robust solutions
- Accurately scope out and communicate the project implementation efforts to the customer
- Serve as the main technical point of contact throughout the customer onboarding process
- Educate customers on Mitek product offerings, integration techniques, and best practices
- Work closely with the teams of clients/partners to understand their development environment
- Support and assist customer with end-to-end troubleshooting when issues arise
- Build software tools and applications as necessary to enable Mitek product offerings
- Capture and provide valuable customer feedback for product improvements