Mitek (NASDAQ: MITK) is a global leader in digital identity and digital fraud prevention. Our global platform and advanced identity verification technologies bridge the gap between the physical and digital world, providing our customers with new levels of control over their consumers’ experiences and making digital access faster and more secure than ever. Our solutions are built on the latest advancements in biometric recognition, artificial intelligence, computer vision and machine learning. Learn more at www.miteksystems.com.
Do you want to help us fight digital fraud by developing the latest tech solutions?
Be part of something meaningful and join our Spanish engineering team as a software engineer.
You will be working to evolve and improve software products and solutions that will help prevent fraud in many digital transactions and virtual onboardings worldwide, transforming the identity authentication markets.
What will you do?
- Develop and maintain existing Mitek’s products.
- Create internal software documentation and user documentation.
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and researchers.
- Support Costumer Service with customer issues.
- Follow Agile/Scrum processes, such as daily stand-ups, refinements, planning, and retrospectives.
What do you need? (to be successful in this role)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant programming experience, with a minimum of 1 year in C++.
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services (AWS) such as S3, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, and DynamoDB.
- Proficiency with Git.
- Experience with CI/CD procedures (Jenkins).
- Experience writing unit tests, integration tests and performance tests. Also writing clean, maintainable, and production-hardened code.
- Strong in programming and debugging across multiple modules and dealing with external dependencies.
- Proficiency with spoken and written English.
What would be nice to have? (for a perfect match)
- Working knowledge of cloud provisioning with infrastructure as code using AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK) and/or CloudFormation.
- Experience with Groovy, Python and Java programming languages.
- Experience developing solutions for deployment within Docker containers and in the implementation of distributed systems based on micro-services architecture.
- Agile methodologies and practices working knowledge.
- Proficiency with spoken and written Spanish.
What do we offer you?
- Be part of a strong community that shares the same values.
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work full remotely (in Spain) or from our office near Barcelona (located in Cerdanyola del Vallés).
- Play an active role in a highly innovative and fast-growing industry that makes a real difference in the life of millions of users.
- Live and work in a highly diverse, inclusive and Agile native ecosystem.
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities.
- Highly competitive salary + bonus, perks and benefits.