We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Mitek is committed to the health and safety of our employees and candidates. During this current pandemic, our global team of Mitekians are successfully and productively working full-time from home. Your experience with us - from introduction, to interview, to onboarding - will be a virtual one.
Mitek Systems, a global leader in mobile image capture for digital identity proofing and check deposit, is looking for a mobile (Android, iOS) Developer who possesses a passion for pushing technology to its limits to join our cross-functional development delivery team in Barcelona. While this position is based in Barcelona, you will be working with a team that is primarily based in Paris. You will work with our team of talented engineers to design, integrate, and enhance customer-facing applications that use the latest versions of our mobile imaging SDKs and demonstrate best practices.
What You’ll Do
- Design, code, unit test, and automate the UI testing of mobile SDKs, demo app and samples
- Integrate 3rd-party libraries and internal C++ computer vision libraries into the SDKs
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and researchers
- Follow Agile/Scrum processes, such as daily stand-ups, refinements, planning, and retrospectives
- Present your work in front of stakeholders at sprint reviews
- Handle iOS/Apple specific tasks : bugs, compilation, xcode/iOS/OSX updates, provisioning profiles, certificates, app store deployment
What You Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or comparable experience
- 2+ years of combined experience in iOS and Android software development
- ·Proficient in spoken and written English
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of C++
- Good knowledge of Objective-C and Swift
- Good knowledge of Java and Kotlin
- Experiencewriting clean, maintainable code
- Knowledge of version control best practices (Mercurial, Git)
- Knowledge of writing unit tests
- First experience in integrating SDKs and building customer-facing apps, and/or published one or more apps in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
What Would Be Nice
- Proficient in spoken and written French
- Experience with Android NDK
- Experience with test automation
- Experience with continuous integration (TeamCity, Jenkins)
- Experience with AWS Device Farm
- Experience with Carthage
- Experience with Fastlane
- Knowledge of Python, CMake
Who You Are
- Data-driven and innovative mindset. You eagerly try new things and learn from your experiences.
- Logical and creative problem-solver, with the ability to summarize issues simply and effectively
- Clear and concise communication. You effectively set expectations and raise issues as needed
- Strong team player with a positive attitude, with the ability to adapt to changes.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies
- An engineer who lives our core values of Delivering, Learning, and Caring