Mitek (NASDAQ: MITK) is a global leader in digital & biometric identity authentication, fraud prevention, and mobile deposit solutions. Our verified identity platform and advanced image capture solutions are built on the latest advancements in biometric recognition, artificial intelligence, computer vision and machine learning, and trusted by over 7,500 organizations worldwide. We are headquartered in San Diego, California, with operations in the United Kingdom, Spain, France, Mexico, and the Netherlands. Visit us at www.miteksystems.com.
At Mitek, we believe that teams are stronger and more innovative when they have the range of opinions and perspectives that come from diversity. Very simply, we know that diversity is a foundational strength for our organization. A diverse workforce makes for stronger teams as a wider breadth of thinking and experience broadens the power of our collective mind. Building stronger teams is foundational to serving our customers comprehensively, innovating our products and solutions, and enabling more impactful decision-making across our business.
We are Virtual 1st! Whether you choose to work remotely from your home office or in-person from one of Mitek’s offices, our practices, processes and tools are designed to enable your success. At Mitek, the Future of Work is about flexibility and preference wherever and whenever we are working.
Do you want to be part of a team of high-performing engineers who are building our next-generation cloud platform, using cutting-edge cloud solutions?
What you'll do (main tasks and responsabilities)
- Design and deliver production-ready API solutions based on a primarily serverless/microservice technology stack programmed in Golang and deployed to Amazon Web Services.
- Write and execute unit/integration/performance tests to ensure the quality of our product.
- Collaborate with other team members, Product Managers, CloudOps, and AppOps to determine requirements, implement, deploy, test, and support our products.
What you need (to be successful in this role)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in software development leveraging modern development platforms.
- Experience in developing solutions that target cloud services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) as the deployment platform, building Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) systems, and implementing distributed systems based on serverless technology or microservices architecture.
- Understanding of agile methodologies and practices.
- Working knowledge of developing solutions for deployment within Docker containers and building automated unit and integration tests for repeatable and reliable regression testing.
What would be nice to have (for a perfect match)
- Experience implementing production systems with Golang.
- Experience with AWS services and technologies such as S3, Lambda, File Transfer Service, Batch, KMS, API Gateway.
- Database development experience with PostgreSQL and DynamoDB.
- Experience with cloud provisioning with infrastructure as code using AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK), Terraform, and/or CloudFormation.
- Experience developing systems based on user stories.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodology.
$700,000 - $900,000 a year
Fix salary + 10% annual bonus