You will be joining a team with a track record of breakthrough achievements that have transformed mobile banking and the identity authentication markets. Your role will be to evolve and improve software for our products and services. Specifically, you will:
Generate new software and add new features to existing product.
Develop and maintain tools for internal use to improve the software production and integration of the modules from the research department that have been considered viable.
Document internally the use of the software developed to facilitate the use of other users and generate user documentation.
Who You Are
- Strong Problem Solver, with the ability to:
- Identify, design, and architect scalable solutions for multiple product needs.
- Create robust, high-quality solutions to complex problems.
- Evaluate performance issues using profiling techniques.
- Take initiative to ensure functional delivery.
- Support Costumer Service with incidences.
- Good Communicator with the ability to:
- Effectively communicate with others, in written and oral formats.
- Be hands-on and work well within a multi-skilled team of algorithm, software and product engineers.
- Proactively contribute ideas. We’re looking for team members that live our core values of Delivering, Learning and Caring.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering, Telecommunications or similar. 5 years of relevant programming experience, with a minimum of 3 years in C++ and Python.
- Demonstratable strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Experience working with Web Services and using data formats like JSON, XML.
- Strong experience and skills with Visual Studio, Git.
What Would Be Nice
- Familiarity with using Agile Development methodologies.
- Computer vision algorithm development experience
- Knowledge of open source imaging libraries such as OpenCV.
- Exposure to machine learning frameworks such as Caffe, TensorFlow.
- Experience in cross-platform development.
- Strong software architectural skills using common design patterns and paradigms.