As a member of the Mitek Development Engineering team, you will be responsible for delivering features and enhancements that will drive value to our customers. You will be exposed to the latest in machine vision and machine learning technologies, and will collaborate with global teams of engineers and researchers on:
· Enhancing customer-facing demonstration applications.
Who you are
- Enthusiastic self-starter with an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset, who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Logical and creative problem-solver, with the ability to summarize issues simply and effectively.
- Clear and concise communication; good at setting expectations and raising issues as needed.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude.
- We’re looking for team members that live our core values of Delivering, Learning and Caring.
What you need
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in software development with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in Mobile Web software development and 1 year in Python.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Experience with responsive design for desktop/mobile.
- Strong knowledge of Git best practices.
- Strong knowledge of writing unit, integration and UI tests, especially with Enzyme and Nightwatch (or similar).
What would be nice
- Good understanding in C++ code.
- Experience in WebAssembly.
- Experience in computer vision algorithms.
- Experience in development platforms as Cordoba or PhoneGap.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodology.