Mitek (NASDAQ: MITK) is a global leader in digital identity and digital fraud prevention. Our global platform and advanced identity verification technologies bridge the gap between the physical and digital world, providing our customers with new levels of control over their consumers’ experiences and making digital access faster and more secure than ever. Our solutions are built on the latest advancements in biometric recognition, artificial intelligence, computer vision and machine learning. Learn more at www.miteksystems.com.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career as a Software engineer?
Now you can join our Mitek’s Netherlands team!! You will be working on products and solutions that will help to transform mobile banking and the identity authentication markets.
Your main goal will be to evolve and improve software for our products and services, always looking beyond with an innovative mindset.
What will you do?
- Develop and maintain our 1st line identity check solution and other existing Mitek’s products.
- Provide advanced solutions for new requirements and to improve current ones.
- Create internal software documentation and user documentation.
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and researchers.
- Follow Agile/Scrum processes, such as daily stand-ups, refinements, planning, and retrospectives.
What do you need? (to be successful in this role)
- Have a Data-driven and innovative mindset (You eagerly try new things and learn from your experiences).
- Be a logical and creative problem-solver, with the ability to summarize issues simply and effectively.
- Show clear and concise communication skills.
- Be a strong team player with a positive attitude, with the ability to adapt to changes.
- Relevant studies, like a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) such as S3, SQS, ECS, EC2, Lambda.
- Experience with cloud provisioning with infrastructure as code using AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK) and/or CloudFormation.
- 5 years of relevant programming experience, with a minimum of 1 year in Go, developing solutions for deployment within Docker containers, CI/CD procedures (Jenkins) and implementation of distributed systems based on a serverless technology or micro-services architecture. Proficiency with Git.
- Experience writing unit tests, integration tests and performance tests. Also writing clean, maintainable, and production-hardened code.
- Proficiency with spoken and written English (you'll use it every day!)
What would be nice to have? (for a perfect match)
- Redux and Non-Relational Databases, MongoDB, DocumentDB, RavenDB.
- Npm or similar package managers.
- Cypress or similar front-end functional testing tools.
- Bash scripting and .Net C#, Groovy, Python and C++ programming languages.
- Experience using Agile methodologies and practices.
What do we offer you?
- Be part of a strong community that shares the same values.
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work full remotely (in the Netherlands) or from our Amsterdam office.
- Play an active role in a highly innovative and fast-growing industry that makes a real difference in the life of millions of users.
- Live and work in a highly diverse, inclusive and Agile native ecosystem.
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities.
- Highly competitive salary + bonus, perks and benefits.