Mitek (NASDAQ: MITK) is a global leader in digital & biometric identity authentication, fraud prevention, and mobile deposit solutions. Our verified identity platform and advanced image capture solutions are built on the latest advancements in biometric recognition, artificial intelligence, computer vision and machine learning, and trusted by over 7,500 organizations worldwide. We are headquartered in San Diego, California, with operations in the United Kingdom, Spain, France, Mexico, and the Netherlands. Visit us at www.miteksystems.com.
At Mitek, we believe that teams are stronger and more innovative when they have the range of opinions and perspectives that come from diversity. Very simply, we know that diversity is a foundational strength for our organization. A diverse workforce makes for stronger teams as a wider breadth of thinking and experience broadens the power of our collective mind. Building stronger teams is foundational to serving our customers comprehensively, innovating our products and solutions, and enabling more impactful decision-making across our business.
We are Virtual 1st! Whether you choose to work remotely from your home office or in-person from one of Mitek’s offices, our practices, processes and tools are designed to enable your success. At Mitek, the Future of Work is about flexibility and preference wherever and whenever we are working.
Esta oportunidad de trabajo requiere fluidez o competencia profesional del idioma inglés y capacidad para trabajar en su hogar en México. Por favor, envíe su solicitud / CV en inglés.
This job opportunity requires fluency or professional competency in English and the ability to work from your home office in Mexico.
Mitek is looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join our Mobile Capture/Web Scrum team to design and build manual and automated testing capabilities for the next generation of our image capture SDKs for mobile devices (Android, iOS) and desktop usage. You will work with our team of talented engineers to test and validate the most important SDK of our company, which is the core engine of several products.
You will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality, reliability, and performance of our products by developing and implementing automated test frameworks, writing test code, and collaborating with software developers and QA teams.
What you'll do
- Plan, create, and execute manual and automated software tests for Web SDKs on a wide range of mobile devices.
- Collaborate with Software Engineers, Product Managers, and Support Staff.
- Write stable automated UI tests for new stories and fixed defects.
- Each sprint, help ensure that new features and bug fixes meet defined acceptance criteria.
- Manage defects and proactively share risks to management.
- Solve and respond to customer questions and issues in a timely manner.
- Present your work in front of stakeholders at sprint reviews.
What you need to be successful in this role
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or comparable experience.
- Skills and knowledge typically associated with 5+ years of overall related experience in software testing.
- Demonstrated success creating test cases.
- Experience with a web development framework (eg. Node.js, React, or Angular).
- Experience with Jenkins or a similar automated CI/CD tool.
Required technology experience
- E2E, BDD, TDD
- Linux/Unix command line
- Git cli (not only github)
- Webpack 4 and 5
What would be nice
- Experience with remote web debugging.
- Comfort and familiarity with writing customer-facing documentation.
- Experience with Agile and/or Scrum methodology.
$750,000 - $950,000 a year
We are proud to offer competitive salary ranges aligned to industry standards. Please note that our ranges are representative and individual compensation specifics may vary based upon experience level, professional competencies and geographic differentials.