We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Mitek is committed to the health and safety of our employees and candidates. During this current pandemic, our global team of Mitekians are successfully and productively working full-time from home. Your experience with us - from introduction, to interview, to onboarding - will be a virtual one.
Mitek is seeking an experienced software product marketing researcher and analyst ready to advance their career working on entering new markets, building a differentiated product and positioning within the competitive market of digital identity verification. As our Senior Product Marketing Manager, Insights and Innovation, you will be the market insights and customer expert within our organization and lead all major product marketing research initiatives to guide our product innovation and GTM strategies and programs.
We will look to you to bring your deep strengths and experience in product marketing to leverage creative strategies and tactics to deliver actionable intelligence and strategic recommendations to internal teams and external stakeholders.
You will search out the purpose behind our products from a customer’s perspective and translate market intelligence into meaningful insights for both our product and go-to-market teams. You will interact with our product team to take technical concepts and turn them into easy-to-understand content and differentiated positioning for our customers. We’re looking for a team member that loves to research and understand concepts and markets. We are looking for someone who can analyze a situation while creatively solving problems.
You should have a strong background in analysis, a passion for capturing customer needs to influence product innovation, and be a natural collaborator and proactive teammate.
• 8+ years of experience in a product marketing role centered around research/analysis of SaaS products
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
• Extensive experience conducting market, competitive intelligence and associated analysis
• Proven ability to design and build competitive assets
• Strong competency to produce and adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment
• History of developing and sustaining strong relationships across teams and with senior level executives
• Lead market insights strategy, monitor and stay up to date regarding latest information, innovation and research related to the competitive and market environment. Consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
• Audience/persona research and message testing
• New market entry - provide market analysis, opportunity assessment, and competitive analyses to inform business strategy
o Perform market research and generate SWOT analysis
o Create sales tools based on competitive insights
• Market requirements/customer needs - Generate customer insights and market understanding that informs and empowers product and GTM strategies
o Lead primary and secondary research to gather market requirements to drive product development insights
o Creative application to desk research and deadline driven secondary research
o Moderate customer advisory board and user group workshops
o Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
• Research core – Manage product marketing research needs, identify strategic questions, design research to address customer needs, and deliver research insights to stakeholders.
o Collaborate cross-functionally in identifying, determining, and implementing strategic analytical initiatives
o Manage data sourcing processes, best practices inquiry design, and various methodical procedures
o Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendationsClick for more info I'm interested