ID R&D, a Mitek company (NASDAQ: MITK), is a leading research-driven company in the biometrics space, focused on being first to market with category-defining products that solve some of the most pressing technical challenges in identity security. Our products apply AI and computer vision to detect fraud in ways that make identity solutions more secure and convenient. We are on a mission to deliver a new generation of “zero-effort” identity verification and authentication. Our team is led by some of the most distinguished biometrics professionals in the industry with decades of business and scientific experience enabling the research and development of groundbreaking, world-class voice, face, and behavioral biometric solutions. Our vibrant culture integrates the flexibility and innovation of a startup with the strength and security of our parent company. Learn more at www.idrnd.ai.
We are Virtual 1st! Whether you choose to work remotely from your home office or in-person from one of ID R&D's offices, our practices, processes and tools are designed to enable your success. At ID R&D, the Future of Work is about flexibility and preference wherever and whenever we are working.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager who has built their career specializing in the development of biometric solutions. In this role, you'll own our IDVoice product line, defining the product's vision, roadmap, managing the backlog and driving projects through to completion. You should be passionate about using data and best practices to drive product innovation from a customer and market-demand perspective, incorporating a combination of product discovery, customer development, team coordination, requirements definition, system design and configuration.
You should have strong domain expertise in biometrics, as well as machine learning and artificial intelligence models. You'll be joining a team who are truly passionate about harnessing the possibilities of biometric science with real-world solutions. As we say, you know your friend from how they look, speak and act. We believe the same should be true with human-to-machine interfaces. At ID R&D, you'll be part of bringing that vision to reality.
This position is eligible for remote work anywhere in the United States.
Who you are
- A college graduate with a Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Professional skills and abilities typically associated with 8 or more years of experience driving product decisions in a software product organization, within a career of overall related software technology experience
- Demonstrated experience working with Scrum teams in an Agile environment
- Experience tailoring technical communication to and collaborating with non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with defining and managing SDKs / customer-facing APIs and B2B(2B) products
- Familiarity with challenges working with PII (Personally Identifiable Information), paired with an understanding of the significance of handling PII
What you'll do
- Take IDVoice to a leadership position on the global voice biometric market
- Drive continuous market discovery and customer development
- Understand and utilize data to validate hypothesis, and calculate and present unit economics
- Drive the IDVoice product roadmap
- Mentor the team in Agile best practices
- Motivate the team to be a self-sufficient unit, and explain and drive toward OKRs (goals)
- Plan releases with the team