We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Mitek is committed to the health and safety of our employees and candidates. During this current pandemic, our global team of Mitekians are successfully and productively working full-time from home. Your experience with us - from introduction, to interview, to onboarding - will be a virtual one.
Mitek's Product Management team is looking for a seasoned Software Product Manager to build features for our identity verification and mobile check deposit SDKs and collaborate with senior leadership to define and execute on future strategy for our products.
In this role, you will be an integral member of Mitek’s global product management organization, responsible for owning Mitek’s mobile app SDK product roadmap, managing a feature backlog, and driving projects to completion in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This role requires relentless focus on delivering high-quality and scalable features with attention to detail supporting critical go-to-market capabilities. You should be obsessed with both customer and developer experience, and comfortable communicating plans and status with senior leadership.
This role is an impactful career-advancing move for a product manager passionate about using data and best practices to drive product innovation from a customer and market-demand perspective. We are a swiftly growing company and the global leader in software solutions for mobile check deposit and digital identity verification.
What You Have Done
- Product management experience in native (iOS and Android) native applications, and mobile web browser applications
- Created self-service documentation, developer guides and turnkey integration project plans
- Product manager for a large-scale platform with a focus on managing multiple stakeholders and owning a roadmap
- Managed the complete lifecycle of iOS and Android native mobile applications from development to publication in the app store
What You Need
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years of experience driving product decisions in a software product organization, within a career of overall related software technology experience
- Demonstrated experience working with Scrum teams in an Agile environment
- Experience communicating and collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Proven time management and prioritization skills with articulation of best practice techniques
- Experience with defining and managing customer facing APIs.
- Familiarity with GDPR and experience working with PII (Personally Identifiable Information), paired with an understanding of the significance of handling PII
Who You Are
- Self-starter, relentlessly organized, has experience with managing a product backlog and making tough calls with respect to priority, release and/or roadmap decisions
- An analytical thinker capable of data-driven decisions and creative and approaches to solving problems
- Thrive in a highly collaborative team environment
- Passionate about combining cutting edge technology with best practices in agile and lean – can make the right things happen quickly and with clear plans for delivery
- You are a great communicator with the ability to brief and influence key stakeholders on complex and wide-ranging issues