Mitek, a leader in enabling mobile applications with Image Capture, is looking for an experienced Senior iOS Developer to join the Mitek Mobile Development Team. One that possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and works with our team of software engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile imaging SDKs and applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The iOS Developer will be responsible for the design, documentation, coding, and unit testing of SDKs and mobile applications which integrate with our web services via our server side technologies. The iOS Developer will work closely with other senior engineers, Product Managers and QA personnel in an Agile Scrum environment.
Required iOS Experience:
- 3-5+ years of experience in iOS mobile application software development
- Familiarity with iOS 8.0 or higher and Xcode
- Experience designing and creating universal applications for smartphones and tablets
- Experience with video capture, image manipulation, and computer vision
- Understanding of multi-threading, concurrency, and memory management, and iOS best practices
- Proficient in the use of source code control tools like git
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodology and development based on user stories
- Comfort and familiarity with producing and writing customer facing documentation
- Proficient in using iOS memory profiling tools and practices
- Published one or more iOS apps in the App Store or developed an SDK
- Expertise with unit, integration, and system test paradigms
Education & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Excellent time management skills and able to efficiently shift priorities
- Clear and concise communicator; good at setting expectations and raising issues as needed
- Self-motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, and innovative
- Strong team player and positive attitude
Apply today by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.