We’re Mitek, the worldwide industry leader for mobile deposit and identity verification software solutions. If you've ever deposited a check or verified your identity using your phone, it's highly likely our software enabled that experience for you! Our Mobile Deposit® and Mobile Verify® products, built on our proprietary MiSnap™ mobile-capture SDK, are embedded into the apps of more than 6,500 organizations globally.
Our Global Cloud Ops team is currently seeking a Senior Cloud Security Engineer to be based in our downtown San Diego headquarters. Our Cloud Security experts are responsible for the design and build of the security technology and practices underlying our SaaS products. In this role, you can expect to create security processes, select technology/production for use, develop standardized procedures, and respond to any security incidents across our Cloud and Product infrastructure.
You'll get to make your mark on our Security Roadmap, provide Risk Management advisory services to our internal teams, and define and plan our future infrastructure requirements and configurations. Security is paramount for both our SaaS applications and our customers, and Mitek is committed to protecting the highly sensitive data of our customers and their end users.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years of experience with IT or Cybersecurity
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps and Cloud technologies
- 2+ years of experience with AWS
- Demonstrated understanding of agile methodologies and practices
- Demonstrated user of Linux and Windows in an enterprise production environment.
- Experience with automation using one or more of the following: Bash, Python, Go, Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Experience in operational automation and self-service infrastructures such as Terraform, CloudFormation, or Packer
- Knowledge of Cloud security fundamentals or Cyber threats as they relate to Cloud (Particularly AWS)
- Knowledge of key DevOps principals
- Experience with AWS Security Services in a production environment including AWS Inspector, GuardDuty, Macie, Config
- Experience with vulnerability management systems and patching solution for modern infrastructure at scale
- Experience with Docker and related infrastructure at scale
- Understanding of the PKI infrastructure and standards.
- Background in Network technologies including DNS, DHCP, routing, TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, IPSEC