Mitek is a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Are you ready to take your career as a cloud engineer to the next level?
As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will play a key role to help us scale, maintain, and improve our SaaS products.
You will work close with engineering teams to design, architect, and automate cloud-based products as well as support production infrastructure and systems.
You will also develop tools and strategies for deployment, testing, monitoring, and automation to support Mitek’s goal to create best-in-class cloud-based products.
What do we offer you?
- Flexible hours and possibility to work full remote (in Spain) or from our Barcelona office.
- Play a key role in the success of our company.
- Be able to say your word and innovate, using the latest technologies.
- Enjoy your work in a cultural diverse, inclusive an Agile-native ecosystem.
- Training and development opportunities in a fast-growing industry.
- Highly competitive salary + bonus, interesting perks and benefits.
- Have fun doing what you like most.
What will you do?
- Continuously improve the global cloud infrastructure in order to easily deploy, scale, secure, and build fault-tolerant systems.
- Build and innovate tools and automation to replace manual operational processes, such as configuration and deployment.
- Implementation of system and service telemetry to enable improvements in reliability and availability.
- Respond to production issues, participate in an on-call schedule, and drive production operational excellence.
- Provide build and deployment automation support (CI/CD).
- Ensuring system security through understanding and execution of industry best practices.
- Development of deep insight into application and service performance.
- Work with engineering teams on product development and resolution of issues related to application configuration, deployment, and performance.
- Design automated systems management solutions with self-repair as the goal.
- Create processes that enhance operational workflow and provide positive customer impact.
What do you need to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in computer science or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps and Cloud technologies.
- Solid and successful background participating in architecture, automation, and infrastructure designs and decisions for cloud workloads.
- Deep Experience with Amazon Web Services in a production environment including EC2, VPC, S3, RDS, IAM, ELB, CloudWatch.
- Experience using and developing infrastructure as code frameworks and tooling.
- Experience with Docker and related tooling and infrastructure at scale.
- Experience in maintaining and managing production environments at scale.
- Expert managing Linux in an enterprise production environment.
- Experience with operational monitoring tools for dashboarding, alerting, metrics, and logs.
- Use of common programming languages to develop automated solutions.
- Experience with software development infrastructure and tools for source control and artifact management.
What would be nice to have (to be a perfect match)?
- Usage of ECS/EKS, Terraform, CloudFormation, Packer, or Ansible.
- Expert at Bash, Python, or Go.
- Experience with Jenkins, Artifactory, and Git.
- Experience implementing and maintaining Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) systems.
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus.
- Experience with Automation tools such as RunDeck.
- Background in Network, Storage, DNS, DHCP, routing, TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, IPSEC.
- Experience supporting databases including backup and recovery procedures such as MySQL, MongoDB.
- AWS Certified.