We’re Mitek, and we're the worldwide industry leader for mobile deposit and identity verification software solutions. Our Mobile Deposit® and Mobile Verify® products, built on our proprietary MiSnap™ mobile-capture SDK, are embedded into the apps of more than 6,500 organizations globally.
Mitek is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Scrum Master position in the Barcelona area. As a Scrum Master on our Agile team, you will ensure our teams are successful and timely in supporting the delivery of our mobile and cloud services products. You'll work closely with our engineering product teams to guide them through the planning and efficient execution of every sprint and release. You should be excited to champion Agile development practices throughout the product lifecycle including planning, implementation, launch, and support.
We focus on surrounding our team members with people who are enthusiastic about working, learning, and growing, and most importantly, having fun together!
What you will do
- Facilitate Scrum and Agile ceremonies (daily standups, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc.) for international development teams.
- Keep a pulse on team’s progress and deliver information to leadership
- Recognize, raise, and remove impediments proactively that would prevent your team from achieving their sprint goals
- Be the heart and soul of your teams; keep them excited and focused around what is being delivered
- Be coached and trained by our Agile Success team
What you need
- Undergraduate (Bachelors/Grado) degree in Communication, Business, or Technology
- Fluency in English
- 2+ years of experience working with Agile teams
- Well-versed on Agile theory and methodology, paired with an understanding of the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
What would be nice to have
- Well-versed on Modern Agile
- Experience with Jira
- Attended Agile Conferences, worked with Agile Community and or are a Certified Scrum Master (CSM)