We’re Mitek, the global leader in mobile-first banking and identity verification SaaS solutions. Our products are used by more than 80 million consumers to transform common in-person tasks into secure, convenient digital remote transactions. We launched our mobile check deposit technology in 2008, and today our solutions are embedded into the apps of over 6,500 financial services and online marketplace companies worldwide, including 99 of the top 100 US banks.
Mitek’s Direct Sales organization is responsible for delivering bookings from new customers within our key target markets. As a Sales Executive, you will hunt and close new opportunities for our identity verification products from our largest/most complex accounts within the Marketplace/Gig Economy verticals. You will have the benefit of a proven sales methodology and support from Marketing, Sales Development, Sales Engineering and our executive team to meet and exceed your goals.
This position may be based preferentially in San Diego or elsewhere on the West Coast.
What you will do
- Close new bookings consistently at or above quota levels
- Develop and maintain consistent pipeline of opportunities 3X your goals
- Develop and execute territory plan and account plans for each assigned account
- Become proficient in Mitek’s proven sales methodology and playbooks
- Align with Marketing and SDR team to execute outbound prospecting playbook
- Use value-based selling techniques such as business cases and ROI to guide prospects away from status quo
- Provide weekly/accurate bookings forecast to sales leadership
Who you are
- Student/practitioner of value-based and account-based selling
- Value frequent coaching/feedback
- Curious and perpetual learner
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and drive to succeed
- Thrive in transparent, team-oriented, collaborative organizations
- Like to travel (up to 50% travel required)
What you need
- 10+ years B2B2C Cloud/SaaS sales to large/complex customers.
- Top 20% producer in previous enterprise sale roles
- Evidence of organized and disciplined approach to prospecting and selling
- Proficiency in leading internal and external teams through complex sales cycles
- Superior active listening and qualification skills
- B.A. or B.S. degree
What would be nice
- Experience selling to Fortune 2000 companies in Banking/Financial Services, Fintech, Identity Verification or similar product