We’re Mitek, a NASDAQ-listed global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in AI and machine learning. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products power and protect millions of identity evaluations and mobile deposits every day, around the world.
Mitek is committed to the health and safety of our employees and candidates. During this current pandemic, our global team of Mitekians are successfully and productively working full-time from home. Your experience with us - from introduction, to interview, to onboarding - will be a virtual one.
As Mitek Sales Representative in Mexico, you will help to develop and implement growth sales strategies to generate business, from current customers and new prospects, across key markets such as banking, financial services, payments, the sharing economy, and e-commerce. Your primary market will mid-sized to large companies in Mexico, with whom you will develop and maintain relationships through an understanding of customer business strategies and needs.
In addition to creating your own opportunities, you will benefit from Mitek investments in the area of lead generation.
What You’ll Do
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face that can be solved with our Mobile Capture and Identity Verification solutions
- Closing new business consistently at or above quota level
- Serving as a brand enthusiast with customers for Mitek’s suite of identity products
- Work collaboratively with marketing and product departments to execute sales strategy.
Who You Are
- Personally, accountable self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup team-focused culture and adapt to a changing environment
- Logical and creative problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of clients and internally
- Ability to create compelling communications (written and verbal) and establish direct relationships with target personas at multiple levels within an organization
- Ability to summarize complex issues simply and effectively
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability the present, with fluency, in Spanish and English.
- Interested in learning and open to coaching
- Tons of energy, passion, a good sense of humor, and general curiosity
- A powerful work ethic and drive
What You Need
- Demonstrated history – 5 - 10 years - of prospecting, developing, and closing complex B2B sales for hosted services, with consultative approach. Evidence that you are a top producer.
- History of maintaining laser focus on named account acquisition and building pipeline to meet or exceed quota.
- Solid planning, organization, and facilitation skills
- Proficiency in organizing and facilitating internal and external teams to drive deals through complex sales cycles.
- Ability to use internal resources effectively and efficiently to support sales strategies.
- An organized, disciplined approach to prospecting and leading prospects through the buying process.
- Superior active listening and qualification skills
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate clear, persuasive proposals, emails and presentations.
- Ability to effectively communicate client needs to internal stakeholders and align resources to serve client needs.
- B.A. or B.S. degree