Supporting North America Talent Acquisition activities,you will be primarily responsible for full cycle recruitment. General duties include sourcing, interviewing, and facilitating communication between internal clients and candidates. Must have solid experience developing lasting relationships with both hiring managers and candidates, and be social media savvy. This is a 3-6 month contract assignment.
What you will do
- Identify and recruit top technical and SG&A talent through various sources
- Continually manage the recruiting pipeline
- Source passive candidates through networking, social media, industry events, direct candidate outreach and other creative tactics.
- Use competitive intelligence and industry knowledge to research and identify new recruiting channels.
- Evaluate skill level and overall fit of candidates, conduct an efficient and professional interview process.
- Communicate effectively with the hiring manager and interview team to ensure preparedness and follow-up during the interview and selection process.
- Deliver impeccable candidate care from initial contact to onsite interviews.
- Identify, coordinate and participate in various social events (i.e., meet-ups, professional organizations, university job fairs, etc.) to identify talent and promote the Mitek brand.
- Recommend process improvement for recruitment procedures in accordance with industry best practices
- Assist People Ops in maintaining compliance with federal, municipality and local employment laws and regulations relating to recruitment; ensure all recruiting processes are fair and compliant.
What you need
- BA/BS, with at least 4 years of experience working in a fast-paced recruiting-role, preferably supporting a technology environment.
- Early adopter and passionate user of technology, the Internet and various social media sites including LinkedIn.
- Capable of utilizing advanced search techniques, outbound communications, and tactics to promote the Mitek brand among the passive talent space.
- Proven ability to manage multiple open searches and work cross-functionally to accomplish objectives and successfully manage multiple, competing senior stakeholders.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, negotiation and organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation, with the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of professional staff from varied disciplines and backgrounds.
- Must possess a positive, high-touch, and service-oriented approach.
- Ability to effectively handle and protect sensitive and confidential company information.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet.