Mitek, a leader in enabling computer vision and image capture capabilities for leading financial and insurance mobile customers, is looking for a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to join our mobile development team. We are changing the way users perform their day-to-day banking activities through our patented mobile document capture technology. Our products include Mobile Deposit, Mobile Verify, Mobile Fill, Mobile Docs and Commercial Mobile Deposit Capture. This is an great opportunity for someone looking to work at a fast growing company who specializes in mobile and cloud technologies.
The Quality Assurance Automation Test Engineer will be responsible for planning, creating and executing manual and automated software test activities. Additional responsibilities include:
- Gathering requirements and developing solutions with focus groups
- Working with business owner(s) to develop and implement related test plans/cases
- Managing defects and proactively identifying risks to management
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute test cases for mobile applications running on iOS/Android platforms
- Identify and report software issues/defects and work with development team to diagnose issues
- Work interactively with Software Engineers, Software Quality Assurance engineers and Product Managers from the beginning of the development cycle in an Agile team environment.
- Write test scenarios and draft automation plans for new product features
- Help ensure new functionality delivered each sprint is tested and meets defined acceptance criteria
- Work with Customer Support, Development and Product teams to reproduce production problems and identify gaps in the regression test suite
- Take ownership over test automation, including designing or customizing automation tools as needed
- 3+ years of experience developing automated tests for mobile applications using tools like Appium, Espresso, UIAutomation
- Creating test methodologies, test plans, test case development and defect reporting process
- Thriving in a changing environment in which changing priorities need to be incorporated into the release process readily
- Some understanding of mobile development languages (Objective-C, Swift, Java) and their respective development environments (Xcode, Android Studio)
Skills & Education:
- BS in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of Agile development and test-driven-development techniques and able to apply these concepts in practice
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office tools, Version One (task planning), and Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) for test case management, and git version control
Apply today by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.