We’re Mitek, the worldwide industry leader for mobile deposit and identity verification software solutions. If you've ever deposited a check or verified your identity using your phone, it's highly likely our software enabled that experience for you! Our Mobile Deposit® and Mobile Verify® products, built on our proprietary MiSnap™ mobile-capture SDK, are embedded into the apps of more than 6,500 organizations globally.
We are currently seeking a Partner Success Manager to join our Customer Success team in San Diego, CA.
In this role, you'll be responsible for managing a portfolio of our clients to ensure their partnership with Mitek is achieving their expectations. We want you to be driven to create and maintain strong relationships with the key stakeholders at our partner companies, focused on enabling quality delivery aligned to their desired business outcomes. You'll develop a strong command of the identity industry, Mitek's process, products, and ecosystem, and best practices in our partnerships, and you'll have our internal teams across the company to support your success.
What you will do
- Perform data, process, and fit/gap analysis to help stakeholders define the scope of new partnerships
- Take a key role in the pre-sales and onboarding cycles, providing your recommendations of a strong partnership methodology to our partners and their customers
- Drive return on investment with Mitek’s products for our partners
- Develop and present presentations (including monthly operational reviews and QBRs) to Mitek's partners
- Deliver feedback from partners to best facilitate ideas and drive innovation for future product enhancement and development
- Identify opportunities to improve or modify process, products and services to improve partner effectiveness and experience, and recommend those improvements through proper channels, driving product/services enhancements and development
- Assist the team by taking ownership of partner related escalations, while exemplifying escalation prevention, resource engagement and communication
- Stay informed of Mitek's technical product changes and new features, and be able to transfer that knowledge to partners and support them in adopting the changes
What you need
- 3+ years of experience building and managing customer-client relationships
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects at one time
- Strong service delivery, time, project and priority management skills
- Competence with systems such as Salesforce, Tableau, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven experience supporting customers with a SaaS product