ID R&D, a Mitek company (NASDAQ: MITK), is a leading research-driven company in the biometrics space, focused on being first to market with category-defining products that solve some of the most pressing technical challenges in identity security. Our products apply AI and computer vision to detect fraud in ways that make identity solutions more secure and convenient. We are on a mission to deliver a new generation of “zero-effort” identity verification and authentication. Our team is led by some of the most distinguished biometrics professionals in the industry with decades of business and scientific experience enabling the research and development of groundbreaking, world-class voice, face, and behavioral biometric solutions. Our vibrant culture integrates the flexibility and innovation of a startup with the strength and security of our parent company. Learn more at www.idrnd.ai.
We are Virtual 1st! Whether you choose to work remotely from your home office or in-person from one of ID R&D's offices, our practices, processes and tools are designed to enable your success. At ID R&D, the Future of Work is about flexibility and preference wherever and whenever we are working.
ID R&D's business model relies on providing superior technology components to our clients who are companies building solutions. Their success in marketing, selling, and deploying their products with us inside is what leads to our success.
We're seeking a Partner Success Manager to work with our existing clients, helping them leverage ID R&D's products to achieve their business objectives thereby resulting in our success. We'll train you to have an understanding of both the customer’s business and ID R&D’s value proposition. Our desired outcomes are two-fold: increasing adoption of ID R&D products and identifying new ways that ID R&D can help our clients, such as new product ideas.
As our Partner Success Manager, you'll bring your skills in execution and project management, ensuring that interaction between ID R&D and our partners is organized and valuable. Furthermore, you'll utilize your skills at managing business relationships, and successfully building trust through integrity, competence, and effective communication.
What you'll do
- As a frontline, customer-facing representative of ID R&D, you will project the values of ID R&D as you build relationships and facilitate engagement between the customer and multiple teams at ID R&D.
- You will initiate capturing and sharing the challenges customers face in growing their businesses, including: go-to-market barriers and software integration hurdles; defining the best mix of actions related to creating, maintaining, and executing customer success plans with stakeholders from the customer and from ID R&D; mapping out organization structures and building relationships to ensure we are serving all stakeholders; and presenting new ideas to test product concepts.
- You will be highly competent in knowing and communicating the ID R&D product portfolio and the value propositions it offers, providing first-hand knowledge of capabilities.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field, or equivalent amount of practical experience
- 5+ years of experience in customer facing roles
- Proven ability to identify customer’s business objectives
- Experience discovering future opportunities based on partners results and roadmaps
- Understanding of software engineering including product life cycles, development processes, and deployment options
- Ability to establish strong relationships with business decision makers
- Strong organizational/time manager
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Ability to work virtually in a global environment